1.5

"luke" ashton mumbles, trying to wake luke.

"the fuck d'you want" like
groans.

ashton slaps his ass.

"excuse you, that's racist"

"okay sure, and calling calum asian isn't?"

"did you just sass me?.., i'm wearing off on you"

ashton just chuckles.

"anyway get the fuck up, it's your first day of school!" he cheers excitedly. "aw my babies all grown up now, isn't that right?" ashton says in a baby voice, bopping luke's nose and squeezing his cheeks.

"i swear you have a mommy kink more than a daddy kink, damn"

ashton scowls and goes to shove luke but luke grimaces and says, "ew, don't touch me, peasant."

ashton smirks evilly before climbing on top of luke with a knowing look.

"please, no! i take it back!"

ashton begins to tickle him.

poking and prodding his sides, making the younger boy squirm in the older one's grip.

luke lets out adorable fits of giggles as ashton admires his cuteness.

he leans down and kisses away the tears on the smaller boy's cheeks.

he then presses a kiss to luke's forehead, and brings him into his arms, holding him tight.

"do i have to go?" luke asks, out of breath.

"unfortunately, yes"

luke frowns.

"are you afraid of bullies? because i swear i'll beat the shit out of them if the do anything to hurt you, bab-"

"no! you'll get me excluded, ash!" luke laughs. "it's not bullies, i'll just roast them with my sass, besides when i used to go to school, the only reason i was picked on was because i was so small and couldn't catch a ball to save my life. apart from that- the girls loved my sass and i had many friends.. of course some people would call me 'fag' and stuff, but it was rare and at the end of the day, they would still beg me to suck their 2 inch dícks... if anything i'm more worried about getting hit on"

ashton blinks.

"oh don't worry ash, you know i won't cheat, this mouth was made for one díck only"

ashton laughs, shaking his head. "i know- but why don't you wanna go? you seem like you'll do fine"

"because of yesterday, dumbass"

"what?"

"the teacher..what's her face? ms mush- i dunno, i'm just not looking forward to her lessons.."

- flashback -

"welcome, mr hemmings!" miss amalè greets. (she's not the actual head teacher - but he is ill, this is her daughter.)

we shook hands, then took a seat.

"so you'll start tomorrow.. here is your timetable and here is a leaflet about the school."