Final A/N.

i forgot to tell you guys

THANK YOU!

you honestly made writing this book a pleasure and it made me so happy to the responses.

so thank you for sticking with my shit and the lack of updates haha

but seriously, writing this made me happy.

you guys made me happy.

thank you. x

i also forgOT TO SAY ILY LIEK WTF ???

SO I LOVE YOU

I REALLY DO

if you've read 'a message.' in this book then you know that i really do and that i never judge anyone.

yes it's instinct to look at a person and create a schema about them in your mind - including imperfections and appearance. so of course we all judge at some point.

but you don't have to. you can look at them and see something you don't like but then you can look at the great things about them.

it depends on what you choose to focus on.

and nothing in the world could make you 'ugly' because we don't even know what ugly is. it could be having a crooked nose... but society has said otherwise so we believe it's ugly to have an that.

well, fuck society, because it's not.

you're beautiful exactly how u are, no one needs to see you to tell u that because your perfect no matter what.

nothing makes you ugly - it doesn't exist.

shit got all deep so yeah... moving on.

THERE WILL PROBS BE SEQUEL IF U WANT I STILL DK

comment here if you do (:

umm you could check out my other books if you want?  you don't have to, there's a lot of ships and a lot of different books (i have 34 and the good ones may be at the end the middle or the front idek)

aren't my covers lit though? lmao jk

well tysm for everything, and ill hopefully see you guys in the sequel! x (it'll explain the drugs the bipolar the sex the abuse part)

and i'll see you guys next wednesday with lizzza, little brown girl is ouuutt. byyyyeeee–

oh shoot dat ain't my outro

keep your eyebrows on fleek, and i'll see you guys next week—

IM SORRY ILL NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN (that used to be my outro for my old failed youtube career *cringe*)

ANYWAY YEAh

(ima regret telling u dat )

ily - nabs. x