ch 2 || saved by them.

No ones POV
Your eyes started to flutter open, but your vision wasn't clear yet. You looked around frantically at your surroundings, struggling for your dear life

"(Y/N) you made a big mistake trying to escape.." A voice said in a distance, letting out a evil laugh

Your vision started to come back up, finally getting the chance to see what was around you. Your eyes went wide, seeing The Shredder.

The Shredder POV:
I had a smirk across my face, watching (Y/N) struggle for her life. What she didn't know is she wasn't a ordinary human, she was something different. Way different. I needed her to do some of my duty, but the only was she could was for her to be convinced.

"Help! Let me go!"
"I will get you for this!"
"Please!"

When I heard that coming from (Y/N) it made a laugh come from my mouth. Maybe torturing her out of her misery will make her give up and be on my side.

(Y/N) POV :
I was about to just give up, and let them kill me. Besides, I'm no use to this world. I have no friends, no true family. No one cares and needs me here. Tears started to form in my eyes, and before I knew it I started to break down with the chains holding back my arms and legs.

"Your worthless"
"No one needs you here"
"Just die, you'll make everyone happy"

Those thoughts where filling my head. The shredder was saying things to me but I was so focused on my own thoughts I didn't pay no attention a word he said.

Then before i knew it.  SLAP!

There was a marking on my cheek, and could feel some blood dripping down.

"I will make the turtles pay" The shredder said, but before he can even make a out a laugh a sound was heard.

"Think again" A voice said

I looked up, and saw 4 mutant turtles wait.. Mutant turtles?! Is this a dream?! They must really be real...

The shredder let out a grin, and sent his foot clan soldiers after the green mutant turtles

Donnie's POV :
I began to fight off the foot clan soldiers with my bow staff, but I started to notice a girl trying to escape chains.

"Donnie go get the girl!" My brother Leo called, still taking out the foot clan

I nodded and ran over to the girl, trying to concentrate trying to get her out.

(Y/N) POV :
I stared at the big green turtle. He was kinda tall, and was wearing a purple bandanna. I stared down at him, I mean it was pretty hard to not look away.

He finally got me off of the chains, I was weak. I had cuts and bruises all over me, so I was unstable, feeling myself falling.

He caught me before I could land straight on the head. I looked up, and right when he caught me my heart started to race like crazy. I was confused if he was danger or not.

"Don't worry miss, we won't hurt you" He said, still having me on his arms. He gave me a smile, showing his gap in his teeth. (You have to admit it, it's so adorable! )

"I..I don't know if I should trust you" I said, my voice a little shaky. I tried to get away from him but ended up falling on the hard cold floor, hitting my head. Before i knew it, i was blacked out and unconscious. All i could even remember is the purple mutant turtle saying "guys come quickly! We need to take her"