ch 15 || little sisters hatred

(Y/N) POV :
These past days, have been the worst. I've been over thinking about this, how could Raph do this to us? I could be in great danger because of him! That asshole!

He didn't even have the nerve to apologize to me after what he did. Now, I can't even sleep without thinking about what terrible thing can happen to me, including Donnie.

(S/N) POV :
Revenge, that's the only thing that filled my head. Everyone thinks my big sister is so innocent, let's get one thing clear. She's not!

That whore of a sister, ruined the chance of me having a family. she basically killed my parents. It wasn't long ago.

Flash Back During Accident

I looked at my older sister, seeing her argue with my mother and father. "P-please stop (Y/N)..they did nothing wrong" I said, forcing myself a smile with thought going through my head. My heart was pumping faster then ever.

"Shut the hell up (S/N) you aren't apart of this!" (Y/N) Yelled right in my face. Tears streamed down my eyes, and I put my head in my face crying praying to myself I was over. The fighting. The arguing. The hate.

"(Y/N) don't yell at your sister like that! When we get home I swear!" My mother yelled from the passenger seat. Anger filled her face and she stared right into my sister (Y/N) eyes.

"Or what?! I'm sick and tired of you all! I hate you! That's right! I hate you! ILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" (Y/N) Yelled at my parents and me snapping at us. My eyes widen, slowly lifting my head up from my knees.

But before I knew it, my father heard and lost track of where the road was. He ended up, making a turn on accident. He tried to press the breaks, but he ended up falling straight for a hill. That's when everything..went..black.

I don't know how long ago, but when I woke up. I saw my father head was on the steering wheel and he had his head bleeding out and wounded. As for my mother, her head was on the side of the window with glass on her head bleeding out badly.

End of Flash Back

(S/N) POV :

So yes I'm not crazy. This is justice. Yeah Justice for my parents and for me! She deserves to die so nobody I mean NOBODY should have the right to love such a pathetic thing.

I had that grin on my face, in happiness. Jumping roof to roof finding the man hole. I jumped down, and stared at it. "You have to be here.." I said, placing my hand on the manhole.

I then, grabbed my cross bow making sure it had arrows inside. Letting out a laugh of wickedness, I opened the man hole going down the ladder careful.

Wherever you are (Y/N)..I will find  you..and rip your poor little throat out. For the murder you did! This is all your fault!

___________________________

It's short but the next chapter will be better I swear! until next time, I love you all!