ch 16 || #2 : shells vs fangs

No Ones POV :
It was a cold night. (Y/N) was stuck in the bed, staying with the gang like always. Oh it may seem she might stay longer then they thought, despite the fact she don't even have a home anymore.

(Y/N) shivered a bit in her sleep, trying to keep her eyes shut and have a peaceful night. But unfortunately that was impossible at the moment. Her sister face seemed to appear in her dreams, no matter what she tried.

She got up at least 5 times this night. But then, she started moving around in her bed like crazy. "No no NO!" She screamed in her sleep, before shooting up awake. She breathes heavily, with sweat trickling down her forehead.

"It's just a dream..its just a dream" (Y/N) said trying to convince herself while nodding, but then she felt herself melting. Tears falled down her cheeks, to the sheets and she let out a cry.

She got up, while crying softly but not too much so she can see where exactly she was heading. She wiped away the remaining tears, and started heading toward the kitchen. She was as quiet as possible so she wouldn't wake anybody up in the underground turtle liar.

She opened the fridge, while a hand was on her forehead trying to calm herself and her head from a massive pain. But all of a sudden, she heard something and she had great sense of hearing because of her vampirism.

"Who's there?" She said softly, In a demanding voice while turning her head the other direction where exactly the sound was coming from.

There was a small laugh in the distance, and she could of sworn she knew that laugh anywhere. "(S/N).." She said softly, slamming the fridge door closed and started running to where she heard the laughter.

She ran toward Donnie's lab, and spotted her little evil sister pointing her cross bow at poor sleeping Donnie. The arrow was aimed exactly at Donnie head. Of course, Donnie had his head on his desk asleep because of the amount of work he was doing.

"Oh no you don't" She said, with a cold tone in her voice. It was time for her, to grow up and fight her own flesh and blood. She started charging toward her little sister, grabbing her by the back and dragging both of them on the floor.

(Y/N) let out a growl, as her eyes slowly started changing color. They were pure red now, and it could be seen in the darkness of the lab. On the other hand, (S/N) got up quickly. "Oh your going to have try better then that, sissy" Her little sister with a small laugh, glancing at the cross bow just across from both of them.

(Y/N) saw the cross bow, and bite her bottom lip softly. Both of them started running toward the cross bow, as (Y/N) went sliding on the knees and grabbed it quickly. She pointed the cross bow toward (S/N) baring out her fangs in her anger. "Stay back, or I promise I'll shoot your heart" she said with anger in her tone, and her eyes.

(S/N) quickly got herself up from the floor, and growled at (Y/N). "Let go of it, Sis" she said putting both of her hands in a fist getting in a fighting position.

Donnie slowly started to wake up, trying to adjust his vision. His eyes were kind of blurry, but all of sudden he got his vision back in seconds. His eyes widen seeing everything that was happening, and looked to the side grabbing his bo-staff. He silently started making his way behind (S/N) trying to not be seen nor heard.

(Y/N) growled, and closed her eyes. She knew she had to do it, but deep down she still loved her sister. She let the anger got the best of her, and shot the arrow right at her little sister heart. But (S/N) quickly grabbed it, before it can hit her heart.

(Y/N) eyes widen, in shock seeing what had happen. (S/N) let out a laugh, twirling the arrow around in circles. "I was saving that move, I knew you were a evil son of a bitch" she said, using her strength and threw the arrow back at (Y/N). But before she could, Donnie grabbed (S/N) arm and made her drop the arrow.

(S/N) growled, quickly turning around. She started punching her fists toward Donnie, but Donnie grabbed one of her hands and kicked her right in the stomach. This caused (S/N) to fall with a thud.

The three brothers, ran into the lab when they heard all the fighting coming from their rooms. "What the hell is going on?" Raph said, in anger while watching them as his attention caught (S/N) and his eyes widen a bit.

Leo stood in shock, and squinted his eyes a bit staring at (S/N). He grabbed out his katana blades, getting in his fighting position. On the other hand, Mikey stared in shock and he knew exactly what he had to do, grabbing out his nunchucks.

Donnie glared at (S/N) before spinning his bo-staff and getting in his position. While, (Y/N) stood their with her eyes glowing red furious. Her fangs could be seen, and she gripped onto the cross bow.

"You all want to play? Fine..LETS PLAY" (S/N) said with a sudden grin going on her face, looking at all of them around her.

____________________________

HAI GUYS! It's easier doing no POV with fights I'm sowwie! But I'm doing this for all you ❤️until next time!