ch 8 || date? more like kraang.

So, I apologize if I don't play Casey that good. I don't really, do it well. So, I apologize! but enjoy!

(Y/N) POV :
It was finally a perfect day for me and Donnie to have a date, without any fighting or anybody disturbing us. April promise me, that she would help me get ready to prove to me that she was still my friend, and had nothing against me.

I stopped by Aprils house, she did my makeup. Mascara, Especially Eyeliner, curling my hair. Once she was done, I stared at myself in the mirror. I was speechless, but deeply inside I was insecure. I didn't feel pretty enough for someone like Donnie.

A sigh escaped my lips, eyeing April giving her a sad expression. "I..I don't know April, what if he thinks I'm horrible" I said, my voice a little shaky and nervous.

"Non sense (Y/N)! He will love you the way you are! He didn't choose you because of your looks (Y/N)..he choose you because of you heart" April said, with confidence in her voice. I can tell, deep down she wanted me to feel better. I was still kinda upset about how April came off on me, but I was also forgiving.

"Ok ok your right April, I can do this! I can-" Before I can even finish my sentence, I saw Donnie come through the door to check up on me. We where planning to have a picnic since it was so beautiful outside. And, besides we cant have a real dinner date. He was a mutant. people would freak out. So instead, He had a perfect spot planned, so no one would catch us.

I yelped, hiding right behind April scared of what kind of reaction I would get out of Donnie once he saw me all dressed up like this.

April eyed me, crossing her arms close to her chest letting out a laugh. She moved away, so Donnie could see my appearance.

Donnie's POV :
My eyes widen, With my jaw dropping to the floor once I saw (Y/N) appearance. She was so beautiful, she was..perfect. I gave her a warm smile, showing my gap a little which made her do the cutest giggle ever.

I walked over, placing a hand on her warm red cheeks because of how much she was blushing. She stared right into my eyes, with her beautiful (E/C) eyes. I let out a chuckle, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Your so beautiful (Y/N)..Cmon"

I grabbed her hand in mine, not letting go. This was perfect, everything I wanted. I wanted to spend as much as time as possible with (Y/N). my love. my everything.

(Y/N) POV :
I admired Donnie so much, I practically forgot about me not being able to be in the sunlight! oh bloody hell!

"D..Donnie wait!" I said, trying to get his attention. But, he kept dragging me outside. Once my body hit the sun, I let out a scream and super speed to a corner with shade.

Donnie's eyes widen, frowning with sadness filling his eyes. "I'm so sorry (Y/N) I completely forgot about you being a vampire! I'll be back" He said, running inside to get a umbrella so the sun didn't hit my skin.

My burned marks, stayed in my skin. Now here's a secret. Yes I can heal, but in order to do that I had to drink blood. I was secretly dying, I never touched blood. Because, I was so afraid that if I did, my monster self would show up and can't stop. I had a problem controlling my thirst.

Donnie finally came back, with a umbrella for me. He then, eyed my arms seeing burn marks on them. He frowned slightly, walking over. Thankfully, nobody was around to see what was going on.