ch 14 || #1 : shells vs fangs

(Y/N) POV :
Good Morning? More like a HORRIBLE one. I woke up to the sound, of Raph arguing with his brothers about his anger problem in the dojo along with Master Splinter. I fell asleep in the couch, because I was playing video games with Mikey until I fell asleep.

I got myself up from the couch, stretching my body letting out a soft sigh, walking in the dojo, looking at the turtles arguing. "What's going on in here?" I asked, with my hair a little messy and my eyes half open.

"How about you tell her, what's going on with you Raph?" Leo said, keeping his arms crossed giving Raph a small glare. This isn't going to end well.

Raph anger soften, looking at me calmly as he let out a soft sigh. "Look (Y/N), Your sister I couldn't stand her getting on my level!" He said, holding his face with his three fingered green hands.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" I questioned looking at him, with my tone becoming really serious. I swear, if he did something to screw everything up or make things worse. I'll end up snapping on him.

Raph looked at me, his face becoming very serious. He crossed his arms, and then he finally spoke up. "I told her where we lived.." he said, grabbing his head.

Did he just say he told her where we lived? am I hearing things?!

I froze, staring at Raph. But then, I could feel anger boil up all inside me. I ran right toward him, grabbing him "You told her where we are?! Are you crazy! You caused more problems!" I yelled, storming out of the dojo to go cool down.

Donnie watched me leave, and then looked toward his brothers with a worried face. "I'll go check up on her and cool her down.." he said softly.

Leo nodded in agreement with Donnie. "You should, while you do that I'll deal with big mouth over here" He said, eyeing over at Raph with a slight glare.

"I'm confused, so we have a new enemy?" Mikey asked, with a smile going on his face looking at his Three brothers.

"Where have you been? We've been talking about this for days idiot!" Raph said, grabbing Mikey putting him up.

"Oh ya, I'm sorry I forgot!" Mikey said, putting his head in his turtle shell hiding himself. Raph sighed, putting him down. "Whatever" he mumbled, keeping his arms crossed not even making anymore eye contact with his three brothers.

~Flash back to when Raph screwed up~

Raph was jumping on roof to roof, letting a growl escape from his mouth. "They never understand. Why can't my brothers just understand?!" he yelled, stopping at one of the roofs holding his head.

A girl with creeped behind him, with a smirk going on her lips. "Having sibling problems aren't we? I guess you can say we are in the same boat" she said, staring at him holding her weapon her hands.

Raph quickly got up, turning around gripping his Sai's in his hands. "Who the hell are you?" he asked, looking really angry and anger flowing inside of him.

"Well, I'm the beloved sister of (Y/N) of course. Heard about her?" (S/N) asked, going closer to Raph with a smirk. "You seem tough, I enjoy that" She teased.

"Just shut the hell up. I don't know where she lives creep" He mumbled under his breath, before walking away but a hand landed on his shoulder.

"I think you know what I'm talking about. I don't like liars. Things don't end up really nicely for them" She said, eyeing Raph with a smile going on her face and she let out a laugh.

"How about you come at me then?!" Raph said, holding his sai's in his hands still not laying a eye off (S/N)

"Maybe I will. If you tell me, exactly where (Y/N) is. Unless of course.." (S/N) said grabbing out a video camera. "You want to be exposed. Considering, I pay close attention" She said, letting out a laugh with a evil smirk.

"You have no proof" Raph said, feeling more anger boil up inside him. He just wanted to attack (S/N). The anger was hard to control.

"Then..Tell me. Where exactly is (Y/N)? Unless Raph you want this up on the whole web" She said, showing that she had been recording him the whole time.

Raph ran right toward (S/N) grabbing her by her shirt tightly, picking her up. "Delete that" he said, growling.

(S/N) giggles, letting him and smirking. "Then, where is (Y/N)? do I have to keep repeating myself?"

"SHES SAFE AND SOUND WITH US IN OUR MAN HOLE IDIOT" Raph said, before throwing her away from him and walking away.

"Just the information I needed. She's been with you guys the whole time...Well thanks for the clue. Oh your such a horrible brother" (S/N) said, laughing before leaving.

~End Of Flash Back~

_____________________________

HI GUYS! I FINALLY UPDATED! 💕
Sorry it took forever! school is ending and I have finals...but anyway this story isn't over for sure. Stay tuned! ❤️