ch 9 || table turns.

WARNING : THERE WILL BE LEMON CONTAINED IN THIS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THAT PART THEN JUST SKIP THE LEMON PART. Enjoy!
_____________________________

(Y/N) POV :
I was officially living with the turtles while, the splinter still needed me and trying to find ways to capture me. My life is a living hell, but gladly I have the turtles to protect me. Especially Donnie.

The thing, that sucked the most was I was convinced to go back to hell. Or as you can say school. I didn't tell Donnie about me getting bullied, because I didn't want him to be filled with concerned while I was away.

I had recently learned how to drive because Donnie taught me, he thought since I was in high school I should learn how to drive a car eventually. Right now I have a (F/C) [Favorite Car] from the help of Donnie. I passed my driving test, and I did a excellent job.

Once I got myself ready, putting my hair up in a pony tail, Wearing (F/B) [Favorite Band] T-Shirt and some skinny jeans with (F/C) Sneakers I headed right off to school. I decided, it would be wonderful to take April and Casey for a spin with me.

When I got outside, The clouds where covering the sun so it wasn't sunny outside. It was really cloudy, it seemed like it was going to rain all day today. But lucky for me, I don't need to cover up my skin from getting roasted. But, just incase i brought a big hoodie with me.

I hopped in the car, I was admiring inside of it and smelled it. Ah, new car smell. Yep, I was really weird. April eyed me, letting out a giggle seeing my reaction toward the car.

But, once I drove to school and walked inside. Eyes where all over me, this made Anxiety creep inside of me making me nervous. I hated school. I repeat. Hate School.

People where bumping into me when I was trying to get my way to class, Calling me horrible names, and the worst part of all was once I was in class I started to doze off.

"Miss (L/N)" The teacher called out to me, crossing her arms in disappointment seeing my lack of focus. I lifted my head up quickly, waking up. "H..huh?" I said, staring right up at her with my hair covering my (E/C) eyes. Laughs from students where heard, and April in the other hand frowned, making glares at the people who where laughing right at me.

"Outside! Now!" The teacher yelled right in my face. I let out a groan, rolling my eyes in anger. I grabbed my bag and books tightly in my arms, walking out of the room.

Once I was outside, I slid down near where my locker was. My hands went inside my hoodie pockets, letting out a heavy sigh.

A group of girls stood right in front of me, I looked up giving them a look.

"I see your back (Y/N), and that upsets me. I was really expecting for you to kill yourself, since of how low you are" The girl said with a laugh, her name was Gianna. She was one of those Barbie bitches that think there full of themselves.

I groaned, getting up from the ground ignoring them and walking right out of the school. I decided, since I was having a worst day as it is I would just skip school. Wouldn't really hurt.

I hoped inside my car, and drove it for a spin. I was pretty far from the school. But what sucked, was it started pouring hard. i knew from what I saw earlier from the clouds, it would rain. I tried my best to see the road but it was hard to make up.

Just then, it started to get darker and everything kept getting worse and worse. I absolutely saw nothing! and it started getting to me. But then, my car started feeling weird. I couldn't drive straight, ending up crashing right to a tree. Right there, I felt myself blacked out and unconscious.

Happiness is real? ~Donnie ✖️ Vampire Reader~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें