ch 13 || say what?

Its been exactly about two weeks since you have left the hospital, and are finally moving around again getting your strength back little by little. But, when exactly will you have the courage to tell the turtles about your evil sister plotting revenge on you? You wanted to tell them but you thought it was better if you kept it to yourself for there own safety. And what about what happened at the window?

~Flash Back~

"(Y/N) I'm so glad your okay!" Donnie said, his sweet words repeating in your head. You where so glad he actually was ok

"I'm so happy to have you here Donnie.." You said, trailing off your words with sadness left in your eyes and fear.

"What happened? you know you can tell me anything right?" Donnie said, making a concerned look placing his hands on your shoulders staring right into your eyes with his own

"It's nothing Donnie, just I love you okay?" You said, trying to keep that sweet smile on your face.

"I love you too (Y/N). Just remember to tell me if anything is wrong. Your worth a lot to me. Even if it means breaking all my lab work" Donnie said with a chuckle, showing his gap in between his teeth.

You smile, giving a sweet kiss on his cheek. "Me too Donnie, me too" You said, giving him another hug.

But, there was a note that flew from out the window. Your caught attention to it, it read. "Death will be soon big sister, especially for your freak friend. Tick Tock"

~End Of Flash Back~

Donnie's POV :
I was training in the Dojo. It was Me Vs Raph and Leo Vs Mikey. It was hard to concentrate when all these thoughts didn't leave my head once. I just had to keep (Y/N) safe, I had to. You almost lost her once Donnie don't even dare try loosing her again.

I spinned my Bo-Staff in my hand, blocking Raph's hit from his Sai. "Aw, thinking about your little girlfriend again?" Raph said, with a smirk growing on his face.

I let out a low growl, kicking him away from me pointing my Bo-Staff at him. "Just stop teasing me already Raph, at least I actually got someone that loves me" I mumbled, not knowing it was loud enough for Raph to hear.

"Listen here, Nerd. I just don't want to love. I can get tons of girls" Raph said, crossing his arms giving me a glare

"Sure keep telling yourself that Raph" I said, giving him a smile. Raph groaned, keeping his arms crossed. I hit him with my Bo-Staff causing him to fall on the ground. "I won"

Raph groaned, with his eyes turning into fire in anger. Mikey, pointing at him laughing "Dude, you should so see your face right not" he said smiling. Raph got up, running after him "Come here!" he said as Mikey screamed for help while running.

Once I was finished, I spinned my Bo staff and put it back on my turtle shell. I carefully walked out of the dojo, looking around for (Y/N). It's been a while since I seen her, and she was actually was staying with us because we thought it would be way safer. We can't have another accident happen again, until we know she's trained and ready!

(Y/N) POV :
I couldn't do this anymore, I couldn't stand the fact that my own sister was after me. How am I going to explain this to Donnie and his brothers? There had to be a way to at least say something to them. The worst thing is, I feel so guilty for always lying to them ever second of the day.

I was laying down on Donnie's bed, staring at the ceiling lost in my thoughts letting out a sigh. I turned, trying to sleep and get some rest but it was hard with these thoughts attacking me! I just want her to stop.

Donnie came through the door, with a piece of pizza on a plate in his hand giving a smile down at me. "(Y/N)! good your awake, I got this for you. I want you to keep resting" he said handing me over the pizza. But, saw the worry in my eyes.

"(Y/N) I can see right through you and you aren't happy. what's going on? why are you acting so strange lately around me? did I do something? it was Casey isn't it? you like him?" Donnie asked questions, with his hand under his chin making a thinking face as he was really worried

"No no! Donnie it's not that. And what, I don't like Casey like that! I only love you Donnie..can't you see that?" I said, giving him a frown. I was really upset that Donnie actually thought that, but who wouldn't? I mean I have been acting strange.

"Then what's wrong? Please tell me the truth this time" Donnie said softly, taking his large green hands in mine, Putting them close to his face and gave them soft kisses showing me some love. He was trying to say, that i could tell him anything.

I frowned, my lip started to tremble. I bit it hard, trying to hold in the tears that where fighting to escape but I couldn't take it. Tears streamed down my face, as I started to cry. "Oh Donnie, I'm in danger and so are you and it's all my fault" I said, crying trying to calm myself down.

Donnie eyes widen, placing a hand on my cheek wiping all my sad tears "No no (Y/N), why are you in danger? is this still about shredder?" He asked, raising a eyebrow in curiosity

"No..Donnie I have a sister and she wants revenge on me. and in order to that..she's going to kill the ones I love. including you" I said, with my eyes red and puffy from all the crying. I didn't want to see Donnie about to get hurt again, I hated it so much. I have nightmares of it happening every single night!

Donnie gave me a look, and let out a sigh. "(Y/N)..Why didn't you tell us before hand? Now it's going to be even harder to deal with this" He said, with a frown looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I..I didn't want you guys hurt. I rather have myself hurt then you Donnie! you are the love of my life!" I blurted out, with a pink blush going on my cheeks. All I was focused on now, was my love for Donnie.

Donnie smile grew back on his face, with his gap showing in between his teeth giving me a nice tight hug. "You are the love of my life too (Y/N) and we will get through this together. And I'll protect you, no matter what the cost is" He said, placing his hand on my chin.

I kept blushing, while smiling happily as i looked down grabbing his hand and held it in mine. "Okay okay.." I said, knowing he really did love me.

"We must tell my brothers now (Y/N) I can't keep this a secret? okay?.." Donnie said giving me a serious look with his tone more serious, as I gave him a nod "Yes I understand Donnie"

Donnie got up from the bed, and walked out giving me a smile before he closed the door. I let out a sigh of relief, getting myself comfortable and started to slowly drift asleep. Donnie, you make things so much better.

Donnie's POV :
After I told my brothers the news, yelling and screaming, especially a lot of rage came out from Raph of course. Oh great..

"Donnie what's wrong with you?! and you decided to tell us now?!" Raph said, clenching his fists together in anger giving me a angry look.

"Donnie..you know how much trouble we are in!" Leo said, putting his hand on his face sighing in stress

"Look guys, (Y/N) was just trying to protect us! you should at least be glad she cares enough to not let us get involved in her drama. She didn't want you hurt, and I sure don't want us hurt either. So either we stop her sister now or keep fighting and waiting just for her to get her revenge" I said, staring at them with a glare

Leo eyes widen, looking at me and sighed. "Donnie's right, we need to keep our head in the game..lets do this"