Chapter 6 - Complicated Relationship

Once we arrived at the building, I started to get really excited to see the "natural" habitat of these crazy boys. But, at the same time... I was unsure if I should even do it.

Jungkook was already standing in front of the door looking at me, I was staring blankly back at the doorknob outside the front door.

"You okay? You seem, nervous." Once I heard that, I shook my head and glanced back at him.

"Sorry, it's just... eh... not really sure how to act in front of them." I finally spoke up. He started to laugh and glared at the distance. I really didn't know why, but I found his weird laugh so cute and adorable. I think I began to blush at that point... that's just how I felt I guess.

"You'll be fine." He responded. I crossed my arms and stomped my right foot by his own right foot.

"Easy for you to say! You have been with them for about six years! And, I'm counting pre-debut days. I'm smart." I said, acting smug. I think he gave a small chuckle after that too... aish. I then looked away, closing my eyes hoping he can just open the door. I took a peek and he was still glaring at me. I swear this boy...

"They're nice. That's what I'm trying to say. I haven't said anything, but the fact I'm bringing a girl over. Obviously, they were getting a bit clingy after I said that though." He groaned and opened the door, finally. I took a deep breath and stepped in. No one was screaming, which was a good sign.

Their place looked really nice. What was visible to me was a kitchen, living room, stairs entering upstairs, and a hallway underneath the stairs. Next to me was a mat, I was assuming for shoes. Wasn't too small, wasn't too big. Probably the perfect size.

"This place looks nice-" And then—

"JUNGKOOKIE YOU'RE BAAAACK!" —a really loud scream came from upstairs. I recognized the voice. Oh god no.

"Ah..." Jungkook said a bit annoyed but also embarrassed, while smiling and scratching the back of his head. Who was that person you may ask?

"You broought her!" I saw the head of that specific person peek in the room we were in. He was downstairs and completely ignored my presence, and began to squeeze Jungkook's cheeks. I almost had a touch of his orange hair, and his eye smile was so much cuter in person. Now do you know who it is?

"Jimin! Stop!" Jungkook said in a whiny voice, but he kept smiling. Yup, Jiminie...

I didn't have anything against him, it was just he was too sexy. That came out wrong... I mean, he is around number three in my bias list. At first, he was number two, before someone else wrecked him and replaced his spot. Sigh, at least he wasn't in the room.

Then again, I need to start not thinking about bias stuff anymore. This is reality, even though it feels like a crazy dream.

"Ah, so you are..?" he asked, finally noticing me standing next to Jungkook. Aish, seriously Jiminie...

"Jimin, this is Seraphine. Seraphine, you probably knowing who he is, huh hyung?" Jungkook asked. It was one of the first times I have heard Jungkook call Jimin "hyung", wow... so nice.

"H-Hi..." I said, nervously. It was just too weird standing in front of my favorite idols. It was just, different than seeing them on my phone or TV.

I started to look around and see if he was somewhere here, or the rest of BTS. I thought I was going to have a heart attack though, because Jimin was getting close to me all of a sudden.

"JIMIN." I heard from Jungkook. He even started to play fight. I giggled and sat down on the sofa and gently placed my bag on the table in front of me. Jungkook sat right next to me, again, and Jimin on the side of me...really close.