Chapter 7 - Jealousy

Jungkook, Tae, Jimin (who was already awake), and I started to watch random shows on their TV. I was starting to feel overwhelmed because I was in the same room as the maknae line... great, I felt a shiver go down my spine. Agh! Plus, I was in the same room as my bias, bias wrecker, and bias wrecker number two (if that was even a thing). And I was afraid the other four will come soon.

"Seraphine, what did Tae mean by you getting beat up at the mall?" Jungkook asked, turning to me. He had this innocent face... I couldn't resist it. Geez, talk about charms.

"Didn't I tell you earlier?" I asked him back. I tried to stall the time... I felt sort of guilty now.

"No, you just told me you got slapped. You can tell me what happened, besides, Yeri is long gone for me." He then smirked. WHAT DID THAT MEAN!? Was he, perhaps, flirting? He was getting more handsome, cuter, adorable-r every second.

Seraphine. You do not make any sense.

"Okay, what really happened is that after she slapped me, she pushed me, and I started to get bruised, then Taehyung came all of a sudden and helped me. But, I never mentioned I was going to see you..." I then started to turn really red. Jungkook, along with the others, started to shoot me weird concerned looks.

After 10 seconds of quietness, Jimin then comes barging into the conversation with:

"Who are you again?" I look at him, laughing a bit at his confused face. I almost forgot he was drunk over the soju.

"Jimin, seriously? I told you when you woke up." Jungkook said. Jimin then glanced back at him more confused. Sigh, these boys...

"You really think I can remember her name right off the bat after I woke up? Wait, what even happened...?" I look at him, trying not to get distracted by his confused white and clear smile. Seriously, I sort of wanted to leave the household immediately, but apart of me said no.

"You probably didn't function properly yet after you regained consciousness." I finished. He then let out an "oh..." then looked at Tae with a funny angry face. What even are his faces? Angry or sad, he came out cute.

"Tae, you—didn't I say don't give me a lot of soju! Agh, I am not going to trust you anymore." He then went on top of him and they both started to giggle and play fight again. I smiled, but Jungkook wasn't cracking any smiles at me. Was he mad at me for not telling him the truth?

"Jungkook? What's wrong-" Just then, Tae got up and grabbed my arm. I saw Jungkook's eyes follow me. What was he doing all of a sudden!?

Tae then grabbed my scarf and he gazed into my eyes. Seriously, WHAT WAS HE DOING!?

"Wow... Jimin was right, you do smell good." I gasped and slapped Tae's palm away from me. I started to grit my teeth at him and I fell onto the couch, unaware that, really, I fell onto Jungkook's lap. Oh great, oh great, oh GREAT! I tried getting up, but Jungkook's arms wraps around me. This wasn't normal... what was he trying to do? However, I began to feel more safer once he began hugging me.

"What Jungkookie? Are you jealous you didn't save your girlfriend from your ex?" Tae said, giggling a bit. What was going on with him? This isn't how he acts. Where were the others for crying out loud!?

"Hyung, she's not my girlfriend. We're just friends." He said straightforward. I get up, still feeling the weight of Jungkook's arm rest on the back of my neck.

"Oh really, then why is your arm wrapped around her? That isn't normal for a man to do after meeting a girl whom you just met." said Tae, making a point. I groan and stand between them.

"GUYS. Please, I just wanted to meet you guys! Besides, Tae, why are you getting so salty with me? Tell me, unless I'm going home." I begin to walk towards the door, but then I feel a hand grab mine. Seriously...