Chapter 10 - Mixed Feelings

I decided to head back home and clear my thoughts. It appeared my mom was at her new job and my sister was out with her new friends she made at school. I sat in the apartment eating my shin ramyun miserably (I didn't even feel like adding cheese which I normally would do). I avoided social media. I basically avoided the virtual world.

Jessica texted back after about 15 minutes telling me "welcome" and letting me it's going to be all fine. All I did was smile so stupidly. What else was even going to happen? I even felt like skipping class on Monday. I seriously didn't even know what was happening in my own brain, what I really thought of, and I've only been here for a few days.

When it was about 1 o'clock in the afternoon, I heard my phone buzz ever since I placed it on the table. It was ringing constantly. 

I didn't answer. 

Why was I so out of it? Jungkook was just sick. He was going to get better, yet I felt so... out of it? I really don't know. Maybe I'm just attached, or I care about him a lot.

I thought it was probably Nari questioning everything about me. Ugh, here I am becoming an emo person. So I decided not to answer.

After I went and looked at my phone, I was flooded with 5 miss calls of the same number. I didn't even know who it was because it said 'unknown'. I scrolled through, and saw the person left a message.

"Hello Seraphine. It's Jimin. We're going to be at the fan signing and promotions in about a few hours. I thought maybe we can talk about things that should be discussed. At 4:30 maybe? Oh, and you probably want to visit Jungkookie, I'd assume. He's at the nearest hospital. He's doing better, but he's still sweating a bit and also hot. You should probably visit him before seeing me actually. His room number is on floor two, #245. And he's begging for pizza, although I said no... because you can bring it, although it's sort of a bad idea in his condition. I didn't tell him you are going to visit or not, because I don't know if you are actually going to. Afterwards, meet me at the cafe near the hospital if you could. Bye bye~"

I quickly grabbed my umbrella, since it pouring outside, scarf, beanie, and started to put my skirt, stockings, combat boots, tank top and hoodie on. I grabbed my purse and literally scrammed out of the apartment.

---

Once I arrived at the hospital, I started to find the room on floor 2. While walking, I saw a slightly opened door that was room #201. I didn't mind at first, but I heard a strange, familiar voice coming from inside. I peeked, and this was so rude of myself, and gasped.

Sitting near the bedside was V... Kim Taehyung.

I tried listening to what was happening, again... rude to eavesdrop (but part of me couldn't help it).

"You're going to get through this. Okay, namdongsaeng? I'll do whatever you please." I saw him look at his phone time and got up. I ran literally across the hall and hid behind a corner that entered into another hall.

I couldn't believe my eyes. 

When I looked at him exiting the room, he closed the door and looked straight across the hall where I ran. He wiped his face... tears falling down his cheeks. He looked so broken, making me feel like I wanted to cry.

My back went against the wall, clenching my fists. I didn't know what to feel, again... I got up, and continued to walk to Jungkook's room once Taehyung disappeared from my sight.

Once I arrived at room #245, I opened it and peeked in. I saw Seokjin sitting beside Jungkook looking a bit depressed. It was hard to see their "baby" maknae sick. 

"Excuse me..." I mumbled out. I noticed that Jungkook was sleeping, which made me happy. At least he wasn't over working himself.

"Ah, Sera. Glad someone else is here. I gotta go anyways." Seokjin said. He got up and put his hand on my head.