Chapter 12 - Fading Away

...
...
...Beep...
What was happening.
What was going on.
Who am I.
Oh yeah... that happened.
The fire, the sacrificing, what else?

"AH!" I got up, or leaned against the bed. I was in a hospital, and the environment was way different than the previous one. 

"God..." I started to put my hand on my head because of a shot of pain came. I couldn't remember anything on the top of my head.

"Sera...?" I heard. I turned my head to the direction of the voice and saw him... Taehyung.

"Tae..."

Oh yeah... I gave the mask to him so he can live.

"What happened..." I looked at my arms and noticed no burnt marks or any crucial scars. Wasn't I dying there?!

"I saved you." He said. 

He what?! 

"How? It was impossible." I retorted. I felt my throat voice crack at each word I said. I put my hand on my neck to reduce the pain. Must be because I was shouting to those people.

"I literally grabbed you, broke through the window and then we shortly fell onto some soft grass below that didn't get affected by the fire yet." He said. I sighed. I thought I really died back there.

"After that, the doctors said you would be in a coma for two months, but it's been three weeks." He explained. Three weeks?! That meant the fan signing was done... promotions were over, Jungkook... what even happened within the past three weeks!?

"Where's Jungkook!?" I demanded. He immediately looked at me with despair, the jealousy he had.

What? That look doesn't seem pleasing.

"Listen, uh, Sera. Jungkook has also been in a coma because he inhaled a quite a handful of the smoke and something made me collapse as well. However, since he was not that affected, he was due to wake up one and a half weeks ago, but he's not doing too well. You should check on him, he's next door." Taehyung then softly smiled and was at the doorway. There was no way I was stopping him.

"V, or Tae..." I got his attention and he turned around at me.

"Your brother will wake up as well. Don't worry." I then smiled. Saying that caught him off guard, but I saw a little bit of happiness fill his face, how he started to cry.

"And thanks for... letting me know about Jungkook." I got changed, and headed out my room. I walked inside Jungkook's room, which was across from me. Once I walked in, I started to tear up. All of BTS were there just holding his hand.

"Please... wake up, w-who's going to tease me?" Jimin said. I tried not to listen in, but my phone fell from my pocket. They all looked at me with concerned looks and gasped.

"Sera, you're awake!" Jimin ran and hugged me. I couldn't show any clear emotions. I still had a dizzy feeling in my head, I couldn't focus or talk that much too.

"Jimin, don't hug her hard. She just woke up from a coma." Taehyung mentioned outside the door way. I smiled and pushed Jimin away kindly. I walked to Jungkook, and saw him pale... paler than the time he was sick.

"What's going on with him?" I asked with a shaky voice. Yoongi went near me and knelt down.

"After you and Jungkook got separated in the fire, we were reported that you were there, but you were suddenly gone. Doctors and the police kept trying to find you until Taehyungie noted he took you to a safe place." He paused, and Taehyung walked near me. I noticed a black eye, numerous small cuts on his left arm, and burnt marks on his right arm.