Chapter 11 - Knowing the Truth

I entered the cafe with ease and panted. I was literally running everywhere in Seoul to find the specific cafe Jimin wanted to see me at.

"Hoy! Sera~!" I heard from the distance. I saw Jimin waving at me, smiling. Thank goodness, he wasn't drunk like last time. He wore a black beanie and half his hair was showing. He was even wearing those signature black glasses he had. He even wore a coat, oh goodness was he waiting every since it was raining? Because it was now sunny outside.

I ran to him, and sat. He took off his beanie and put his phone away into his pocket.

"So? What did you want to talk about?" I asked. He sighed and leaned in a bit and against the table.

"Listen, I lied. I need to talk to you about Taehyung." I knew it, there wasn't really anything wrong with Jungkook besides him being sick.

I sighed. "What about him?"

"You know, why he's a bit jealous of you and Jungkook. It's pretty obvious isn't it?" He said. "Did you not notice his behavior changed after he heard you liked Jungkook? Or when he noticed you acted differently?" He explained. I'm a bit surprised he remembered considering he was very drunk and out of it.

Oh, so now it's my fault? Sheesh... talk about rumors and dramas.

"Maybe it's because he can't control himself. I'm so angry to even look at him at the moment. And it hurts to go through this still as a fan." I pointed out.

"That's not what I'm trying to tell you. It's not that he can't control himself, that's just how he feels, and there's a lot of components stacking up too." Jimin sighed and scratched his head.

How he feels... what?

"Wait, Jimin. What do you mean by how he feels?" He sort of giggled after I said it, but coughed afterwards. "I'm serious." I then kicked him in the shin.

"Aish! Okay, sorry sorry."

"Whatever you do, you need to tell unless I'm telling Jungkook I was talking to you because I basically lied my butt off there." I retorted.

"What did you say?" He tried to not speak about it, but I don't know why.

"Oh, stop stalling!! Tell me or I'm going to kick you again." He then lifted his hands up like he was caught by the police. Sigh. This boy.

"Okay, but you swear to not tell anyone. That includes Jungkook." I then rolled my eyes and put my hand on my cheek.

"Go ahead. I swear." I then did a pinky promise to him.

"Okay, so a few years ago... Tae's little brother was diagnosed with this disease, I forgot what it was exactly, but it was something with his brain. He fell into a coma shortly after they discovered he had it. Of course, I offered to help, but BigHit didn't allow it because it wasn't "our business". But, man... you should've seen the look on Taehyung's face when he told us about it. He even started to cry in front of us. It's because they have a close bond together. After that, the situation almost brainwashed Taehyung, sort of."

I gasped. His little... brother? Namdongsaeng. Is his brother at the same hospital as Jungkook? Was he the one that he was talking too?

"So after that, his attitude changed when we weren't on stage or on camera. He acts more meaner and broken at home. He also keeps saying that he will do whatever his brother wants. Before, I heard that his little brother always wanted a girlfriend to stay by his side because no one hung out with him, but his older brother. So Taehyung did, which created this close bond as siblings. But ever since the incident, his little brother has been in a coma and hasn't responded to Tae's responses. Tae even said that he doesn't want any of us to see his brother, but him so nothing else comes in this situation. I don't know if Taehyung really likes you, but just know it's probably because he's completely lost right now ever since then, that he's most likely talking nonsense right now."