Chapter 13 - Confession

I walked out of their home and went to the park, I said goodbye to Jungkook who had a painful smile on. I regretted everything after I thought about it so hard, but I still had feelings for him.

But honestly, made it's ultimately for the best.

---

"YOU WHAT?" Jessica screamed from texting. I sighed and began typing.

"Yea... we had to break up." I felt my heart break.

"Wha? That can't be! Weren't you guys, like... didn't you guys click? WHAT THE HELL SERA." She asked. I wanted to cry.

"It wasn't my fault though, I was slightly forced too." I texted back. It was true.

Back there, he told me that he loved me with all his heart... but apparently Taehyung told the manager that Jungkook had a girlfriend, who saw the articles before they were taken down. I was forced to take my belongings and go. Their manager understood that I won that ticket and admission to the school, but he didn't accept the relationship. At this point I didn't know what Taehyung was trying to do. It was confusing what his true motives were deep down, regardless if he seemed softer before in the hospital. If he wanted me to really be his girlfriend, it just didn't sit right with me.

At that point, I genuinely just wanted to cry. We were forced to not see each other anymore. Even the manager told our teacher and EVEN STAFF that if we were ever seen together on campus, we would automatically get detention.

"So the manager ripped you guys apart? Who told the manager?" She asked.

"Taehyung..." I said slowly. I wanted to stop talking to her.

"What? Why would he do that!?" She texted. I shut off my phone and ignored the following texts. I had enough of drama, I wanted peace... 

For once, I just I wanted a normal life.

"Sera? Someone wants to see you." I got quiet and I heard my mother drop something.

Has to be one of them.

"Yeah, you can just go in her room." I heard. Oh god, PLEASE NO.

I heard the knob turn, and the footsteps of the person enter my room.

"Sera." I heard a familiar deep voice. Dammit. It's him, Tae, the one I really did not want to see in my life right now. I just shoved my face in the pillow trying to block off the words he was trying to tell me.

"I know you're mad at me... but can you please listen to me?" I turned around and saw him, gasping.

He's crying. Goddammit...

I lifted up my head towards him and looked at his face.

"Ugh, what are you doing here. And rub off those tears god, you're not a baby." 

"Excuse me, you're the one who has to rub off those tears. Look who's crying!" I then noticed the tears running down my face.

"Listen, can you just listen to me for once? It's important, and why I did that." Tae said to me. I looked at him with an angry face. I really did not want to see him, after what he did against Jungkook and I.

"Our manager doesn't like us in relationships in general, he thinks it's a distraction to our career so he made us sign a contract about relationships. Jungkook was about to get in trouble, but instead of our manager getting mad at him, he's angry at you." I then sighed. I mean, it was the right thing to do... right?

"Why couldn't you just text me? You guys have my phone number now..." I retorted. I looked at him, there was something else on his mind.

"Tae... is it because you were jealous?" I asked. I needed to know. He's trying to close himself up so much. Plus, his brother is another problem.