Chapter 15 - Destroyed

I decided to skip the whole week and I faked my reason, which was me having the stomach flu. Surprisingly, they believed me. I really didn't know what to do anymore. I didn't even explain a thing to my mom. I didn't text anyone that was in BTS at all. She even thought I had break already.

---

Monday...

I haven't texted Nari or Jessica, not after what happened the previous night... so I decided to shut off my phone until I felt better, which was never.

"Sera? Can you give me the trash in your room, just leave it outside your door, I'll pick it up." I answered yes and got up and began to remove my trashbag, until a piece of paper rolled out of it. I had no sense of memory because of how much that happened, so at first I didn't know what it was.

Until I actually took a chance to sit and read through it.

I threw my trashbag outside my door and sat on my bed and closed my blinds since I felt really antisocial at the moment. I even locked my door, my mother wouldn't even care anyways.

"To Rina-"

It was the letter... 

After I thought hard, did he really go back to Yeri...? 

I mean, that was the one thing I'm mad about, actually like the number one thing. 

I shook my head and shut my eyes to clear my thoughts again.

"-from 'you know who', I think you already know what I'm going to say but... sigh... here it goes. 

I'm really sorry about our manager, about us being forced to break up. You know I love you, you know that, nothing is going to rip us apart.

I'm literally writing this after a few hours you left. I think you feel too hurt to go back to school and actually skip it for the week. But, I'll tell you know.

Rina, can you be my date to PROM?

My jaw dropped... was he being serious? He was asking me to prom... but it's way too late. He left me and threw me at Taehyung, and he's probably extremely hurt too. I didn't want to talk to any of the two.

I felt so bad. I was being so stupid and threw this out of the way? Plus he hand wrote it really neat which tells me he was being serious and thoughtful. 

But what if... Taehyung's brother was never in a coma in the first place? Would Taehyung be much better behaved and not messed up? And less determine to find a girlfriend?

Knock, knock. 

I jerked my head up from reading the letter and hid it under my pillow even when I didn't finish it. I got up and rubbed my drowsy eyes, opening the door, facing my mother.

"Seraphine, I need to talk to you. It's important." I nodded and followed her, I even saw my sister sitting there already eating her shin ramyun. I got really worried, what was going on?

"Look, I know this is a bit sudden... but we need to fly back to the states in two days because my boss wants me to work back there for at least a year."

A YEAR!? But, that means...

I'm missing the PROM! Graduation!? All that. This was not fair.

"But, school! Agh, this is my last year in highschool! I barely even got to go to school too! I can't skip! Plus, a year? Why can't I stay-"

"Seraphine." My mom broke in. I saw my sister not saying a word, was she seriously agreeing in doing this? She had all these different clubs and friends she made already.

Reality Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें