Get to class!

Entering the doors of a new school for the first time. One word can explain it, breathtaking.
I've never relised how hard it is to make new friends being the new kid is tough but I'll survive. If you don't already know most schools are divided into a system, the clique system. You have your cheerleaders, your jocks, the wallflowers, the emo's, your wanna bees, middle class, and finally the populars.
That's the one group in the entire school you don't want to get involved and it just so happened that's the first group I got involved with, just my luck right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran through the winding hallways to get to my class. I stop at a wood door "room 107" it read. This was my stop so I wrapped my shaking hand around the silver handle and pull opening the creaking door. I enter the room and find a class going on, I silently walk over to the teacher to introduce myself as the new kid. I stand at the desk for a minute waiting for the teacher to look up at me. In the back round I could hear the chittering laughter of these two girls in the front row, I simply smile and quickly look away. I turn back to the teacher and finally tap her shoulder to get her attention and she simply looks up at me.
"Ummm... Hi my names" she cut me off
"Violetta right? Late for class I see." The teacher said standing up from her desk
"Uh ya that's me and I didn't mean to be late I just got lost. Sorry!" I reply looking down
The teacher just nods and walks to the front of the class. She starts to clap her hands to get the attention of the loud students. She signals me over next to her and I follow.
"Ok..ok enough talking or I'll start assigning detentions! This here is Violetta and she's new so don't corrupt her like you guys!" The teacher yelled, that so loud I think I broke an ear drum but it was really embarrassing to be standing there when she said that.
The teacher points to a chair next to a skinny young girl with ginger hair. I walk over and sit, she simply smiles at me and continues to work on her paper. The next thing I know the bell rings because I practically missed the whole class. I walk to the door and feel an arm grab me.
"The names Camilla if you were wondering." I turn around and see the girl I sat next to.
"Nice to meet you I'm..." She cut me off
"Violetta I know but your new here so I thought I would say hi because you probably don't know a lot of people right?" She replies to me in a curious tone.
"Ya I am and I don't know anyone your the first person to talk to me except teachers." I lightly smile at her
"So I have to go but see you around ok?" She asks walking away
"Sure!" I yell to her down the hall.
Camilla gives me a light smile and waves and carried on. My first friend huh I must be making progress here. I carry on walking to my next class which is in a totally different building . I crash into a door and fall back but I didn't feel the pain of the hard ground I felt a warm feeling and when I looked up I think I saw an angle.