A Girls Lion

I look up from the table and I'm surprised when I see Leon with his arms folded and a smirk on his face. He was standing next to that Ludmilla girl when she spoke up.
"Oh Vilu are these girls bothering you?" She said as if she actually cared.
"No they aren't thank but you are." I replied frowning at her.
I don't think she realizes that she can't just interrupt any time she wants. I was actually having a pretty good day until she bursts in and ruins it like she owns the place.
"Oh Vilu there's no need for an attitude I was just trying to see how your first day was going." She told me closing her eyes and shaking her head.
To me it seem like she's just a queen bee and from what the girls have told me she's a "tarantula" but I think she is just starting off on the wrong path. My big question though was what was Leon doing with her.
"Look Ludmilla I don't want to argue with you. My day was fine thanks for asking but can you please leave now?" I asked nicely. I dont know how much of this I can take.
"Ok whatever you say Vilu but know I'm here if you want to talk, come on Lion." She said snapping her finger in Leon's face and flicking her hair.
When she was out of sight I turned to the girls because I was still a little confused about what just happened here.
"Ok that was weird" I said pointing in the direction Ludmilla just walked in.
"No that's the usual Ludmilla." Fran replied to me shoving some food in her mouth.
"Not that it matters but what was Leon doing following her?" This is something that really caught my curiosity.
"Oh you didn't know? Ludmilla is Leon's girlfriend they are like the power couple of the studio. If I were you I wouldn't mess with them." Cami said looking around as if to see if someone was listening.
The news she just gave me shocked me a little I guess I didn't really see them together. Not that I cared I was just curious. From what it looked like she kinda treats Leon like her dog, he follows her around and does what she says. I kind of feel bad for the guy but that's not my biggest problem right now. I didn't realize what time it was and I had a class in ten minutes so I took one last bite of my sandwich and ran back to the school to make it back in time for class. As I entered the room I did my usual routine and introduced my self to the teacher and headed to my spot to start the dance class. We began class following the dance moves the teacher taught. He let us try the routine on our own but just when I thought I got the hang of it I fell but yet again I didn't hit the ground I felt the warm sensation of hands. When I looked up I saw him... "Leon"