Pay Back

Vilu's P.O.V

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache it must've been from all the crying yesterday but today's a new day. Today I'm gonna make sure Leon gets what he deserves.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast my dad was sitting on the couch." Hey honey so how's the assignment with Leon going?" My dad asked. He had to bring it up didn't he." It's well, why?" I asked my dad." Oh I just thought I would ask and I have some news to tell you about tonight."
"Oh what is it this time dad?" He always does this says he has important news and then it turns out what he told me was stupid like 'I have important news I won't be at dinner' or 'I have something important to tell you, I'll be home late from work so my aunt Angie is staying with me' I mean come on dad what is it this time."Leon and his parents are staying for dinner tomorrow tonight." As my dad said that I spit out the water I was drinking that Olga my maid brought me."what's wrong?" Dad asks. What's wrong?! What's wrong?! He invites people I hate over without asking me and then he asked what's wrong?!
"Oh nothing dad but I don't think I can make it I promised Fran I would go to the mall with her after school." I said clearly lying to get out of the dinner." Well cancel your plans because you are going tomorrow. I want you and Leon to sing that song you were writing for class ok?" My dad says as I choke on my water again. Just as I thought things couldn't get any worse they did Thanks dad! I didn't even finish the conversation I just took my backpack and ran out of there.

I was at school heading to my first period class when I say Leon talking to a group of guys outside of Pablo's class. I only knew three of the six guys, Maxi was the short kid with the flat bill hat who's friends with Fran and Cami, Marco is the brownish haired boy who sits across from me in Music class, and then there's the one and only Leon. I walked straight over to the guys and stopped in front of Leon."Aww is princess lost?" He ask sarcastically. Before he could continue I just slapped him as hard as I could across the face and walked away leaving Leon in the dust with an angry face and the others stunned. I have to admit though it did kinda feel good to do that.

Fran's P.O.V

Ok so I need to stick with my plan of action. I have my first period with Leon and Ludmilla so I made sure they were together for me to take my revenge. I know it's not really my revenge to take but they did hurt my friend which makes it my problem now.

Ludmilla and Leon walked in with locked arms and those evil smirks on their faces this is my chance, they both sat down at their table together and as soon as they sat down it happened...

A/N: Thanks to the people that are reading my story I really appreciate it but I have three questions. Should I continue with this story? Do you like how I made the characters act? And does the story need more drama and action parts? Comment and vote! Thanks
-V