The Teachers Pet

I look up and I guess someone caught my fall. I pull myself up and I see that I'm looking at a young boy maybe a year or two older than me with brown hair and hazel eyes. Before I realized that I was staring I felt a light tap on my shoulder it was him.
"Hey are you ok? Did you hit your head? Do you need to see the nurse?" He asked me concerned
"What?"
"Do you need to see the nurse?" He asked me again in a more frustrated tone. What was I doing! Uhhhh... Stupid,stupid,stupid! In my own little world again, he started waving his hand in my face to get my attention.
"What?! Ya I'm fine just a little bump right?" I finally said letting out a breath.
"Ya the names Leon but I'm sorry I need to go or I'll be late to my class. See you around , right?" He said just as he took a few steps toward the hallway.
"Ya sure, my, my names Violetta. See you around Leon!" I called to him. But he just waved and smiled.
I hadn't realized what time it was and I ran to my class with a minute to spare. I walked into the class introduced myself to the teacher and took a seat next to a weird looking girl with black hair who was trying to rush to finish the homework she forgot I think. She glanced up at me and back down, guess she's busy. When she was done she ran to the teacher and turned in the paper and sat next to me again.
"Hey sorry I forgot to do my homework last night and my friend wouldn't let me copy her so I needed to rush to get it done but anyway, my names Francesca. What's your name?" She chirped curiously
"Hi I'm Violetta, nice to meet you." I replied smiling at the girl.
"Huh you must be new here so ill start of by saying, nice to meet you and if you need a friend I'm here, ok?"
I replied with a shake of my head and looked at the board copying the music notes the teacher told us to take. Every once in awhile I'd look at Francesca see how focused she was but I continued. After class not seeing were I was going I bumped into someone, AGAIN!
"Oh um sorry I didn't see were I was going!" I said helping the girl pick up her things. When I looked at her she pushed her glasses up her face and stared at me.
"Hey it's ok it wouldn't matter if I lost something because I already turned in next weeks papers anyway." The girl said shrugging. Wow she must be one heck of a genius to have done papers for next week already.
"If your wondering my dads the teacher that's why I get everything in advance." She said as if she was reading my mind.
"Oh so your a teachers pet huh?" I said jokingly hitting her shoulder. She must have thought I was serious because she looked at me weird.
"No I'm not! I just am smart ok!" She said as if I offended her.
"What's your name anyway, I've never meet you around here before." She continued.
"I'm Violetta and you are?" I asked returning a question.
"I'm Lara nice to meet you but some advice don't judge a book by its cover ok? That could get you in a lot of trouble here." She told me shaking her head.
"Ok sorry. Can I ask you something?" I asked. She nodded her head. " What does that mean?" I said.
Before I could answer she ran off and when I turned around I saw a girl she was tall with blonde hair. I didn't know who she was but who ever she is, she's powerful enough to scare that nice Lara girl away. I must be in for a big surprise.