Heart to heart

I woke up with a yawn and jumped out of bed. I was going to meet up with Francesca so we could talk about last night with me and Leon, not that anything did happen but she still wants to know that I'm ok. She is truly a great friend and those are hard to find trust me I've been to 6 schools over my entire life and it's so hard to make good friend but this time it's different .

I arrived at the park just in time to see Francesca walking up to the same bench as I. "Hey" we both said in unison then breaking out in complete laughter." So tell me what happend with you and Leon?"
"Which part Francesca the part were I slapped him or the part were I was stuck in a house planning a dance assignment with the stupid guy?" Ok maybe I'm being a little harsh after all he did say sorry but I just don't know if he was lying.
"Both" Fran said with a smile on her face waiting for me to continue with all the details." While a few days ago I ran out crying of the school and disappeared remember?" She nodded her head vigorously and waited for me to continue." It wasnt the fact that I liked Leon or anything that made me sad and angry it's the fact that over the last seventeen years I've been to six schools and at each and everyone of them I never made any friends but this time maybe it was different. I met Leon and though that maybe just maybe I would have a real friend or maybe even something more but to find out it was all a trick it hurt so I let all my anger and sadness out." Francesca had a look of sorrow on her face as I let the last few words leave my mouth. There was a few minutes of silence before she said anything." Vilu you don't have to worry anymore, you have me and Cami now and we will do everything we can so you don't leave again. Ok?" A small tear rolled down my cheek, could what Francesca be saying true? They wouldn't let me leave? The felling inside of me is so warm, I can finally have true friends and start a real life. I got off the bench and Fran did the same. I hugged her tight and we held the position for a few minutes embracing the situation. Fran truly is my best friend!" Ok, ok enough of the sappy talk tell me about last night what happened with Leon?" And with that we talked for at least another hour until it was time to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to dinner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my bed in my room waiting for our so called 'guests' to arrive and writing in my diary. Sometimes I like to believe when I write in my diary some how the message will get to my mom and that gives me hope that everything is gonna be ok.

Dear mom,
Today was great at least I think it was. I spent the whole day with Francesca just talking like best friends would. It feels great to finally have some real friends and not the fake ones who were only after our money. I'm really starting to like it here in Argentina and I hope dad doesn't move us away again I can only hope things will get better from here. I really wish you were still here mom there's been a lot going on and I could us you right now. There's people in my life who want to hurt me like Leon and Ludmilla and then there's people who only want to help me feel better like Camilla and Francesca, I just really wish you could help me with the whole Leon situation I just don't know what to think about him anymore but I have to go love you mom.
-Violetta

I just sat there for a minute trying to wipe the tears off my face before anyone came in but I was already to late I looked at the door and non other than Leon walked through the door.