Falling

I listened to the beautiful melody Tomas was stringing on his guitar when I came into Angie's class room he stopped once he noticed I was staring. "Hey it's you" Tomas said in almost a surprising tone. "Ya your Tomas right?" He shook his head lightly and signaled for me to sit next to him. "My names Violetta but my friends call me Vilu. I just wanted to say thanks for catching me a little while ago I know it was rude for me to leave like I did I was just angry at someone and wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone else."
"Who were you mad at?" Should I tell him I mean I sorta just met him and that's kind of a noise question to ask but he does deserve to know because he did help me. "Leon"
"Oh I met him, he seems like the jealous boyfriend type. His girlfriend was flirting with me and he got all angry." Yup that's Leon for you. "Look I know we just meet but is it to much to ask if you wanna hang out sometime?" Tomas finished confidently. He seems nice and he is kind of cute he has these puppy dog eyes that just sparkle so maybe I should give him a chance. "I would love to" he smiled brightly making is eyes sparkle more but we were interrupted by Leon barging in. "You can't go out with him" Leon was shouting at me. "And why can't I Leon it's my life?"
"The guy is a womanizer he was flirting with my girlfriend and now you."
"And why Mr.Player do you care so much last thing I remember you were smearing cake on my face.
"Because I don't trust this guy Violetta and your my 'friend' now remember." Leon continued to shout and putting air quotes around the word friend.
"Oh we are not friends you lied to me, yelled at my friend, made me lie to my dad, and shoved cake in my face shall I continue Leon!?" I vigorously yelled back at him. Sometimes he can be such a, such a jerk! He gets on my last nerve but some how he manages to keep coming back and I just can't take it. Sometimes Leon just makes me feel I don't know weird, unique, different what's the word, oh I got Leon makes me feel stupid! And now I'm done. "You know what I'm done here Leon you can leave or you can stay I don't care but I'm out the door, by Tomas see you later." And with that I left and I bet you can guess who I went to. Thats right the one and only Francesca.

I found her in the court yard talking to Maxi. "Sorry Maxi I need to borrow her." I just grabbed her arm and started pulling her to a corner to talk just like she did to me earlier. "Leon just came in yelling at me and Tomas because apparently were friends ? And he doesn't trust Tomas."
"What does Tomas have to do with this? Ok, no just start from the beginning Vilu and go slow"
It took a while but I explained everything to her and she finally understands, I think.
"So your going out with Tomas right and Leon barged yelling?" Fran asks confirming.
I shook my head and she continued.
"Doesn't that mean Leon likes you and he was just jealous of Tomas?" Wait leon like me is she kidding? He's a total a player not to mention a huge jerk. I guess he could be mean to me because he likes me, No that's probably not it.
"Leon does not like me and never will Fran I just don't know what to do."
"If you don't like him then why do you care so much?" I think she's actually right this time ,why do I care so much?
"You know what you right Fran."
"Wait I was? About which part?"
"I'm just gonna go home forget about Leon and go and have fun with Tomas." I started to run home to get ready while running I shouted goodbye to Fran. She just waved and headed back to Maxi. Fran was right I'm not just about to let Leon ruin my date I would have fun no matter.... I fell, I didn't get to finish my thought I hit someone. "Hey watch were your going." An unfamiliar guys voice spoke. "Me, I dint do anything it was all you." I looked up it was a boy about my age brown hair that was gelled back like a movie star and petal white teeth. "Who are you anyway?" I finished still staring at the bot. "The names Federico but you can call me Fede" he said winking. Uh No thank you I don't do snobs! "Ya No I need to go I'm late." I started to walk but he stepped in front of me. "Will you tell me your name before you leave I'm new here and I haven't meet anyone your the first?"
"It's Violetta." This kids starting to anger me a little.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'll see you around Violetta."we both went our separate ways I kept running home hoping I wouldn't be late to meet Tomas.