Update

Hey guys sorry I haven't been active much I actually started a new account and it would mean so much to me if you could check it out, thanks.

Follow me: JourneyMay

Here is a preview from my new book called May Flowers

Chapter 1:

High school, not exactly what I was expecting.

This year has been a total drag. I was really hoping that there would be alot more excitement and adventure in high school but so far it's just been a load of work and maybe it's just because I watch way to many dramas but I was expecting more out of my freshmen year. I'm not exactly the prettiest girl in school and I'm definitely nothing compared to the popular kids but still isn't high school where you fall in love and discover your true calling in life?
Wrong!
Studying, tests, teachers, and friends that's all high school is and ever was, I was really hoping to spice up my sophomore year starting with my friends.

Krystal and Anna have been my best friends since elementary and I honestly don't know where I would be without them. We attend Regal Acdemy a private school in my neighboorhood and it's pretty much always just been us three since high school started. And tonight we were meeting up at Anna's house since summer break was ending soon. With break coming to a close I wanted to do something fun with my friends since we've spent the entire summer shut in.
"Why don't we go on a trip?"
"What kind of trip?" Anna replied flipping her magazine page over.
"Something wild. We've spent the entire summer shut in and I want a little excitement in my life. I want to get out there and meet new people see new things."
"I think it sounds fun but how will we ever convince our parents. Nice try but it's going to have to wait till we're older." Krystal added in.
I didn't want to admit it but they were right. Anna chimned in again with an idea of her own.
"How about we go to the lake next week. We can go and invite my brother so my parents can't refuse. What do you say?"
That was exactly what I've been waiting for, a chance to get out and it's parental safe. This summer was starting to look up after all.
"I'm in as long as we can have our own cabin, I don't want your brother on watch 24/7"
"I'm also in, I'll pack tonight and we can leave in the morning" Krystal said after me. Immediately after that we all took out our phones and texted our parents, now all we needed to do was get ready, we all went our separate ways for the night.

Eight a.m on a Friday morning was way to early for a drive to Anna's cabin lakehouse, by the time we got there everyone was tired out and we all looked like pieces of trash that just got thrown out. We were definitely ready for a nap before hitting the beach. Huffing and puffing we toured around the cabin for a good hour until I got to the point where I was about to explode because I was so hungry and thirsty but when I went to the fridge it was empty.
"Hey Anna your aware that there is literally nothing in this fridge besides a half eaten corn dog right?"
I could hear her shout in reply from all the way upstairs,
"I wouldn't eat that if I were you we haven't been to this cabin since 2012, why don't you and Krystal go to Walmart while me and Brandon unpack." Brandon was Anna's older brother and as of right now our babysitter.
Me and Krystal went to a convenience store about half a mile from the cabin and got just about everything we needed for an awesome time except for the fact that Krystal had to point out we forgot something.
"Hey I think we forgot marshmallows for the s'mores do you mind running back to get them? I'll wait right here promise"
"Ya I'll be back in a few minutes you wait here."
I ran all the way back to the shop just to get a bag of marshmallows. I hurried to the check out but some guy was arguing with the cashier and I was becoming inpatient.

"Look I don't want two ice creams" said some guy peering out of his black jacket, baseball cap, and mask.
"But sir it's buy one get one free so just take it" argued the cashier.
"I won't eat it so it's just a waste so no thank you."
I popped my head into their conversation for just a minute. I wasn't just gonna let a perfectly good ice cream go to waste.
"If you don't want the ice cream I'll take it." They both stared at me for a minute.
"Whatever" he said and then the man just left. I hurried to buy my marshmallows just in time to catch up to that guy. He was heading in the same direction as me so I slowly walked behind for a about a good minute before he noticed.
"Are you following me or something?"
"No I'm just going the same way as you I guess....Thanks for the ice cream though"
I opened the ice cream well walking, eating it on the walk but when I was finally in rage of Krystal I waved but felt a jolt through my body as the guy who had been in front of me this entire time was now wisking me away.

Who is this guy?

If you guys liked that go ahead and check out the first three chapters published now.