Together

"Do you guys know each other" I asked confused. Maybe this was a stupid question to ask because they obviously know each other but how? Sometimes I think that my dad hides way to many secrets after my mom died he just became so protective and secretive"Ya Leon here is the son of one of my coworkers. But Leon what are you doing here and with my daughter?" Wow dad isn't it obvious!? Whatever this isn't the worst my dads ever reacted to a boy being in our house with me. "Oh we're working on a project for one of our classes. We needed the piano to rehearse so we came in here" Leon replied to my dad almost completely calm. How is he not freaking out! Make one wrong move and his life could come to an early end."So dad like Leon said we need the piano so could you please leave so we can get to work without any distractions?" My dad raised his eyebrow at what I just said, well it's true if he stays in here and watches us he'll just keep asking questions and we wouldn't get anything done.

"Ok I'll leave you alone so have fun kids" my dad said walking half way up the stairs and then stopping." And Leon if you even think of touching her I will make you regret it." Wow dad way to make the guest feel at home.

Leon and I started working on the song as soon as my dad was out of sight. I don't know why but I feel so comfortable with it just being me and him no Ludmilla to trash me or dad to embarrass me. Leon suddenly snapped me out of my thought, "so are we gonna write this song or what?" He asked sitting down at the piano." Ya, so last night I was bored so I kinda messed with some lyrics a little and I thought we could use them. What do you think?" I asked. So Last night I had some lyrics stuck in my head so I wrote them in my diary. It was weird ever since I've got to this school I've had this weird felling that I just can't explain but it is what it is." Ok go ahead." He said scotching over for me to sit with him at the piano. I began to sing...

Don't know if I'm wrong
Don't know if I'm right
Don't know if I should say
Or keep it inside
Just what is this feeling
That's growing in me?
Could it be possible
That love was set free?

"Ok that was a good start maybe we could continue with this..." He began to play the piano and sing some lyrics. As I closed my eyes to listen.

It's just I know, in my heart it's real
And that I know, it's love I feel
When I searched I found answers to my loneliness
And this dream that we're living is real
'Cause of you I feel heaven surrounds us
I love you, I love you
In your arms I feel no fear around us
I love you, I love you

When he finish singing his part he stopped playing and I opened my eyes I noticed that me were now only inches apart making my heart race. He continued to lean and, and I think I did to.