Rehersal Part 2

I opened the door and Leon burst through shouting something at Ludmilla.
"Why did you lock me in the closet Ludmilla?!" I heard him shout at her.
"I don't know what your talking about." She replied folding her arms giving him a glare. Why is she so obnoxious! I mean I know I just met her but from what people tell me she is a total brat and pushing Leon in a closet proves that.
"Umm ya you did we were talking and you had Natalia push me in. Why?!"
"I didn't do it Natlia did so don't blame me" she complained. Wait who's Natalia? Oh never mind...
"You made her do it." He said getting angrier at Ludmilla.
"You can think what you would like lion but I didn't do anything." She said acting innocent.
"Ludmilla tell me the truth or were done got it?" Leon replied getting even angrier. Oh my god I've had enough of this.
"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!" I interrupted them. They both looked at me as if they forgot I was even standing there.
"This is none of your business Vilu" Ludmilla said to me as if I were a child.
"Look I know it's none of my business but Leon just rushed into my house even though you told me he wasn't coming Ludmilla" I said returning the anger.
"You told her what Ludmilla?" Leon chirped. Before I knew it they were arguing amongst themselves again and honestly I don't know how much of this I can take.
"Ok enough!" I shouted again." If you guys want to fight go ahead but do it somewhere else because I invited you here to rehearse not argue so it's up to you but I know I can't take anymore of your arguing."
"Ok come on lion lets go" Ludmilla spoke.
"I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm going to stay here and rehearse"
"You know what you two have fun rehearsing without me because you can't do this on your own so come find me when you realize that. Ludmilla is out!" Ludmilla said snapping her fingers signaling she's leaving.
Uh! I don't know how people stand her she left And I was alone with Leon in the kitchen. After a few minutes of silence Leon broke the awkward silence between us.
"Are we going to rehearse or not? I'm not failing this assignment because of Ludmilla." He said in a aggravated tone.
I honestly don't know what to think of all this. He just got over a huge fight with his girlfriend and he still wants to rehearse, if I were him I would probably be in my room sobbing by now. He must be pretty dedicated to still be focussed on this assignment.
"Oh ya sure" geez what an idiot I am.
"Ok and do you have a piano or something we can use to play music?"
"Um ya it's in the living room"
Me and Leon both walked into the living room and my dad was back sitting on the couch. Oh my god this is really embarrassing I really hope my dad doesn't open his mouth.
"Leon?" My Dad said. Umm does my dad know Leon or something? Now I'm just really confused.
"Oh hello Mr.Castillo! What are you doing here?" How does Leon know my dad? Ow, all this thinking makes my head hurt.