Rehersal part 1

Out of all the people on this entire planet I get paired up with the tarantula and mr.cant take a joke! This is the worst I just started my first year at this new music school and I already am gonna fail and be kicked out of the studio because I can't work with one person. I was paired up with Ludmilla and Leon because I was stupid and didn't find a group in time. Uhhh I just want to get this over with! We all be decided to have a rehearsal after school to talk about the assignment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran home to get ready for the rehearsal, I wasn't really prepared to sing in front of others. Ya I got into a music school but still this would be the first time I've ever sang in front of kids my own age so I just need a minute to think. I got dressed into something more comfortable and headed down stairs were my dad was on the couch on his laptop. I tried to sneak past him but he must have noticed me.
"Hello Vilu how was your first day?" He asked looking up from his computer.
"It was good I guess but I need you to go please I have people coming over and I don't want you here when they arrive." I said trying not to sound mean. It's just that my dad never understands anything and the fact Leon's coming over might upset him because he doesn't exactly like me talking to boys. I met a nice guy on the plane ride over here and my dad pretended he was my bodyguard to scare the guy away. He's a little to over protective but I understand I mean I am an only child and my mother passed away so it's just us, his assistant, and the cook but still he could loosen up.
"Oh you already have friends?" He asked sounding shocked.
"Their not my friends we just have to do an assignment together." I replied calmly.
"Oh and who are they? No boys right?" He said sternly.
"No dad just go ok their gonna be here any minute." I said trying to push him into his office. I heard the doorbell in the kitchen and turned to my dad and gave him a sad look and pouted my lips. He noticed and went into his office shutting the door behind him. I ran to the door but I slipped I got up brushed myself off and stood at the door as if that didn't just happen. I opened the door and Ludmilla burst in as if she owned the place and could do as she pleased, I must admit that's really rude.
"Ludmilla is here!" She said flipping her hair in my face.
"Hello Ludmilla is Leon not with you?" I asked her curiously. She glared at me for a minute before answering.
"Lion can't come because I told him not to." I stood shocked, why would she do that? We need him to rehearse.
"Why did you do that?! We need him to rehearse with us." I replied shocked
"I don't want him near you. I heard you two made quick friends and that is all you'll ever be if I have a say in it." She said grinning evilly.
"Wait hold up there is nothing going on between us were only friends and I just met him this morning." I said putting my hands in front of her to wait. After about 20 minutes of arguing we finally gave up that's when I heard the door bell ring and when I opened it, it's was not what I expected.