Him

I heard my phone buzz as I pulled it out of my pocket. Of corse it had to be Leon who was texting. He sent me his address and I'm still not sure if I even want to go to his house. Lately Leon is all I've been thinking about, ever since he tricked me into thinking he liked me and then I go and slap him in front of his friends and now we're dance partners it's hard not to think about him. Sometimes I really wish my mom was still here to help me through these kind of situations you know? But she's not and I can't talk to my dad about it he would just tell me to avoid all boys completely, but I still have Fran and Cami and lately their all I have. I still can't believe Fran slimmed Leon and Ludmilla I wish I was there to see their faces when it happened I bet it was priceless but nether the less I can't believe she got in trouble for me.

I pulled out my phone and call Fran she picked up almost imideatley"
F: Hey Vilu what's up?
V:oh nothing really I just need some advise
F: Ok I'm listening
V: Well you know how the youmix dance contest is coming up? Well I kinda got paired with Leon
Before she answered their was a moment of complete silence you can't even here the breath through the phone
F: well I got paired with that kid Diego. But as for you I'm sorry I wish I could switch so you won't have to deal with him
V: thanks Fran but I can do this on my own but he wants me to come to his house to rehearse, should I considering what he did to me and me slapping him?
F: oh in that case you should WAIT WHAT???!!!!
Oh I kinda forgot I didn't tell her I slapped Leon but right now I need to focus on the dance contest.
V: oh never mind that Francesca what should I do!? I really need your help here!
F:Vilu I can't decide for you but maybe you should go just don't let him get close to you ok? Promise me?
V:ok I promise thanks Fran I really needed your advise
F: your welcome but we're not done talking about you slapping Leon ok? Bye
V: ya whatever you say Fran Bye!

And that was the end of our little conversation but I think she gave me enough advise to make up my mind. I pulled out my phone to text Leon Message: fine I'll be at your place soon. I don't know why I did it but I pressed sent . Now I guess that now I'm going to spend the whole night practicing a stupid dance with stupid Leon at his stupid house. But before I go I need to change into something I can actually dance in so I guess I'll change and head to Leon's.

At Leon's house
I rang the doorbell at Leon's house but no one answered. I rang it again and a familiar voice shouted "just come in already" so I did. I could tell the voice was Leon, why did he have to say that in such a harsh tone though?! I walked through what I think was the living room and went upstairs calling Leon's name "Leon where are you? Leon?"
"I'm in here you idiot" he yelled from the room at the end of the hall. I walked in and Leon was in there on his laptop "So are we gonna dance or am I going to leave" I told Leon because honestly I really don't want to be here." Calm down give me a minute." He got up went into the bathroom and then came out in different clothes." Ok now we can rehearse."
"And where exactly are we gonna do that?" I had to ask because there obviously wasn't enough room in his room seeing as it was a mess." Calm down we'll practice in the living room follow me" I followed him back down stairs into the living room." Ok I was thinking we start with something like this..."

Leon showed me some dance moves and after a few hours we had mostly everything planned we still needed to rehearse and add some dance moves here and there but over all it was good and the best part is nothing happened but I still had to bring it up I was to curious not to." Leon why haven't you said anything to me about you know me slapping you or Fran slimming you and Ludmilla?"
"Look I understand why you did it I was a jerk and I'm truly sorry Violetta but I didn't want to say anything because it didn't come up" is he serious? He wants me to believe him after every thing. "Are you serious you want me to believe you after everything you've done to me?"
"Look it's the truth believe me or not that's up to you?" Leon said keeping a serious face. Was he truly being serious? I honestly don't know weather to believe him." Whatever Leon I have to go it's getting late" Leon walked me to the door
as I said " look I'll see you tomorrow night for our parents business dinner we will talk more than" and I meant it we will talk because I don't know if he's lying or not yet.
"Wait what business dinner?" Leon had a confused look on his face but I didn't reply to what he asked I just kept walking. I really did hope Leon wasn't lying when he said sorry because I really did want to forgive him. Everyone deserves a second chance Right? But with Leon it just feels different.