Which is Which?

I ran down the street to the park and saw it! I was not expecting this turn of events at all.

Thomas was in the park with Ludmilla holding hands! I knew Ludmilla was a witch willing to sink to any level just to spite me. I'm not just going to let this happen, so I stormed over to them.
"Ludmilla, Thomas what are you guys doing!?"
"Awe Vilu don't worry I was just telling Thomas here not to worry about your little date" Ludmilla said that and then gave me a smirk, not just any smirk it was as if she planned this from the beginning. If that was true why isn't Thomas saying anything!
"Thomas, is that true?" He didn't even answer he just starred off into the distance, what a jerk!
"Whatever I don't have time for this I'll see you guys at school." I turned around on my tippy toes and was starting to March off, but apparently Thomas took that as his signal to talk.
"Wait Vilu"
"What Thomas? What can you say that makes this any less hurtful?" He took a minute to replay to me.
"I'm sorry"
I'm sorry that's all he could say is I'm sorry! Stupid, stupid, stupid violetta how could you trust anyone with a relation to Ludmilla.
"You know what, Leon was right about you!"
I didn't want to admit it but he was right. Leon warned me and I didn't listen how, how could I be this naive. I wasnt gonna stay any longer I marched off back to my house.

I guess I just need some time to think and process what needs to be done. I can't be involved in this kind of drama, my life isn't a soap opera.

Into the house, up the stairs, and into my room. I just need peace and serenity, clear my mind or all... I head a several knocks at the door and got up to open it. I turn the handle and push the door open to see the devil itself but I'll soon find out that's not the case....

Hey guys sorry it's been such a long time since I've updated this story but I do have other readings in progress that you can check out soon. Go ahead and leave your comments and votes. I really appreciate all the support and wanna know what you think of the story so far.
-V