Dinner Disaster

I walked out of the kitchen wiping the remaining chocolate cake off my face and picking the leaves out of my hair. My dad stormed out of the kitchen yelling and rambling I couldn't make out anything he was saying but I understand why he's mad me, Leon, and Fran did make a huge mistake. Dinner was just as predicted a
disaster waiting to happen.

Earlier that night...

For a while dinner was way awkward with Leon, my dad, and his parents. After 10 minutes or so my dad finally broke the silence." So how's school been?" And that's the subject he picks, school! "Oh it's been great me and Vilu here are actually partners on another assignment I don't know how we get ourselves into this situation do you Vilu?" Leon spoke with a hint of belligerence. I know what your thinking and I can use big words I'm not a complete idiot. Leon is. "Ya dad schools been great I've made tons of friends and there's this one girl, Ludmilla and" then Leon cut me off before I could finish "Ya you always tell me about how great friends you and Ludmilla are right Violetta?" He shot me a look that's says 'Don't say anything'. "Ya were great friends."
"Uh ok?" Was all our parents could say after that.

Fifteen minutes passed by until it was time for dessert and nobody had said a word since me and Leon's  little dispute. Olga came into the room carrying a huge German chocolate cake which she knew was my favorite. Before she even got the chance to set the cake on the table Francessca came running threw the door. I don't even know how she got a key or what in the heck she's doing here but as long as it gets me outta here.

She didn't even say anything she just grabbed my arm and started pulling me back outside. "Francesca what's with you?"
"Me what's wrong with me I've been texting you for the past hour asking how dinner is going I started to get worried." Wow she really does care doesn't she. But that's still no reason to rush into my house and pull me out like that."what worried you though your the one who told me to give Leon a second chance?"
"I can still worry can't I?" Fran asked rhetorically. "You told her to give me another chance but yet she still doesn't trust me?" We hear Leon's voice come out of the house behind us. "Ease drop much?" Francesca asked Leon who walked towards us smirking. "Actually Violetta's dad sent me out here to get her, he's a little confused what your doing her Francesca."
"I just came to check on her I can't leave her alone with you to long can I?" I feel a little left out of this conversation but all their bickering is giving me a head ache. "Francesca has a point Leon you haven't been very nice lately and you don't exactly have the best role model oh wait how is Ludmilla by the way I haven't spoke to my 'friend' recently." I told Leon sarcastically well Fran just gave us a confuse look. "What are you two? You always have to fight don't you Violetta."  He's such a jerk calling me a child he's so sarcastic and sometimes I just want hit him "Shut up Leon!" Yet again the door opened behind us and this time my dad came out. "Kids come on in Francesca why don't you come on in and join us for dessert.
" I would love to Mr.Castillo." And with that we all headed inside. Before I got in the door Leon pushed me into a bush and Francesca rushed over to help me up. "Leon I swear!"
"What are you gonna do Francesca?" I just wanted to slap him again for that. What kind of human being does something like this. "Just ignore him Francesca." She just gave me a look like 'I know'. We sat around the table Leon sandwiched in between me and Fran. Olga started cutting the cake and handing it out . "So Francesca what are you doing here?" She flashed me a stare and I just shrugged. "Me and Vilu are working on an assignment and I needed her input." Good save Francesca I probably would've just dodged the question. Leon finally got his piece of cake and he started to tilt plate towards me until the cake started sliding off until it fell on my skirt. "Opps Sorry Vilu" I gave him the deadliest stare I could until Francesca got her piece and did the exact same thing Leon did to me "my bad Leon sorry" Leon took the cake sitting in front of me and picked it up with his hands pushing it in Fran's face. "I'm so clumsy sorry Francesca." I got up from the table and the chocolate cake previously on me fell off I shove my hand it to the cake that Olga was holding and when Leon turned around to look at what I was doing I covered his face in cake. He stood up and shoved his hand in the cake like I previously done and smeared cake all over my face, this was war. Me, Fran, and Leon were all standing and charged the cake Olga was holding by the time we were done cake was everywhere in my hair on the floor even hanging from the ceiling. From head to toe all three of us were covered even my dad and Leon's parents had cake on them. My dad wiped the cake off his face and escorted everyone out. I walked out of the kitchen wiping the remaining chocolate cake off my face and picking the leaves out of my hair. My dad stormed out of the kitchen yelling and rambling I couldn't make out anything he was saying but I understand why he's mad me, Leon, and Fran did make a huge mistake. Dinner was just as predicted a disaster waiting to happen.