Paying time for the Slime

Fran's P.O.V

Ludmilla and Leon both sat down at their table together and as soon as they sat down it happened two full buckets of slime fell all over their heads. The entire class broke out in laughter as I just smirked and went over to them and said "Cat got your tongue?" As everyone laughed harder. Pay backs a jerk.

Both Leon and Ludmilla run out of the class brushing slime off themselves while going. Now I'm satisfied but it's time I tell Vilu about all this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vilus P.O.V

The bell just rang for third period so I walked to my class but something was really weird. I stopped at a huge brown door labeled 'School Director' but that's not the weird part. The weird part was Fran was sitting in there, was she in trouble? Without even knocking I just entered and when I did the Director stopped speaking." Oh Violetta did you need something?" Pablo the director asked nicely as I walked towards Francesca." Umm Fran why are you here? Did you do something wrong?" She didn't answer all she did was look down at the ground." So you remember what Leon and Ludmilla did to you?" I shook my head and she continued " well I kind of pored slime all over them" she finished. Was she serious did she really do that for me? I guess she really is my friend. I went over to her and gave her a hug and whispered 'thanks' in her ear and she just shook her head again.

"As touching as this moment is your still in trouble Francesca."
"I know Pablo but I had a good reason for doing it Leon and Ludmilla they pranked Violetta and they pushed her over, that's just not right." As Fran finished her protest of what the Director said he continued." I agree it's wrong what they did but I have no proof. I'm sorry but tomorrow you will serve detention for an hour." Dang it I really wanted Fran to hang out tomorrow because it's Friday and I have my dads business dinner but whatever we will hang out after. Fran and I left Pablo's office and walked to class together but the sad part is I have my next class with Leon and after I slapped him I don't think we're the best of friends.

Me and Fran parted ways to go to our next classes sadly I have dance class with Leon.
When I entered the room everyone who was talking now stopped and was looking at me I didn't know what to do so I just walked fast into the corner of the class until Gregorio the teacher started talking." So as you may know the studio has a partnership with youmix and every year they hold a dance contest. This year all of the students at studio on beat have been entered so what I'm gonna do is separate you children into pairs and you have to choreograph a dance for the show." A bald kid with dark skin rose his hand to ask a question." Do we choose our own songs?"
"Yes you do Broadway but you didn't have to interrupt my teaching." Gregorio yelled throwing his bouncy ball at Broadway. Are teachers even allowed to do that, I mean I know this is a music school and all but does that make the rules any different? I was cut out of my thought by Gregorio announcing the pairs." Listen carefully I won't repeat myself the pairs are...

Natalia and Napo
Camilla and Broadway
Andres and Lara
Marco and Anna
Ludmilla and Maxi
And finally Leon and Violetta"

When Gregorio said that Leon gave me one nasty look. Great first I had to write a song with him and now I have to dance with him!oh crap he's coming over here what do I do!!!!
"Listen I don't want to work with you and you probably don't want to work with me right now but we have to ok?"Leon said giving a childish smirk." Just meet me at my house after school to work ok?" I said to him
" Oh no princess were going to my house this time" what! What is Leon thinking I'm not going to his house!" No! I'm not going to your house it could be..." Stupid Leon cut me off "look ill text you the address just meet me there." He said sounding kind of angry. Before I could say no again he was walking off. Great now I have to go to that jerks house.