Little Miss Popular

I turned around and was faced with a blonde girl towering over me. She stared dead straight into my eyes I could feel her cold hard glare. When I was about to open my mouth to say something she intruppted saying something I didn't expect.
"So your new here huh?" Sh asked in an evilly curious tone
"Umm...ya" I replied sternly
"Well aren't you going to tell me your name or do I have to ask first." The girl said sarcastically.
"It's Violetta. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but who are you?" I asked
"My names Ludmilla I'm kind of surprised nobody has told you yet." She said flipping her hair in a proud way.
"Oh well it's nice to meet you." I said reaching a hand for her to shake.She shook my hand with two fingers and quickly pulled away.
"I just wanted to introduce myself because that's just who I am the nice one!" She said a little to suspiciously.
"Umm no your not Ludmilla nice try though" we heard a voice behind us. I turn around and I see Camilla and Francesca standing with their arms crossed.
"Oh Cami don't joke"Ludmilla replied
"She's not Ludmilla , your just a tarantula" Francesca spoke up.
"Oh Girls that's enough of that I need to go but call me ok Vilu?" She said in a high pitched voice that sounded devilish. Before I could say anything she interrupted.
"Ludmilla is out" She said snapping her fingers in Francesca's face.
I was a little stunned I thought that girl was nice but by what she just did I don't know.
"Same old tarantula. If I were you I'd stay away from her, she has this weird thought that she's "destined to shine." Camilla said with air quotes around the last part.
"She seamed nice" I said to the girls
"She's your typical popular girl. She's got the guy, the status, the talent, and the power" Francesca said counting with her fingers.
"I'm just new ok I don't really have friends!" I replied a little angry.
"Well you have us now Vilu! It's ok we call you that right I mean you can call us Cami and Fran." Camilla said rushed.
"Really! Great and it's fine you call me that Cami!" I said piping up excitedly.
"Great we better get to lunch because I'm starving!" Fran chirped.
As we walked out of the music class room I headed to my locker to grab my lunch. We headed to the restaurant that Francesca's brother owns. We sat and had a good lunch but just when I thought things were starting to look up someone showed up to ruin it all but this time she was with the one person I didn't expect.