Chapter 1~

(Isabelle's pov.)

"Hurry up Belle!" my sister Madeline yells from downstairs. "You're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming! Calm down!" I call to her. I quickly check my bathroom then bedroom to make sure I'm not forgetting anything, which I'm not. I look at myself in the mirror, "Your doing it Isabelle, Your about to go and film The Hunger Games..." I mumble to myself.

"Yes you are... But your gonna be late and miss your flight if you don't HURRY UP!!" Madeline says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Okay, okay I'm going!" I say as I walk out my bedroom door, downstairs, and out to the already packed car with Madeline close behind. I get in the back (middle row), Madeline gets in passenger's seat, and our dad (who was patiently waiting) starts the car. Once we get to the airport my dad says, "Isabelle, this is the first movie your doing that your mom, sister, and I won't be with you for. So stay safe, be good, don't stress out, and have fun! you can text, call, or face time any of us whenever. I'll miss you,"

"I will. I'll miss you both." I say, then I get my backpack and suitcase and walk in the air port. Once I'm all checked in I wait for my plane.

A/N: I'm very sorry for the horribleness of this chapter, I promise they get better in a few chapters! Bare with me here!