Chapter 11~

(Xander' pov.)

I get in the 'guy car' and sit by Jack and Josh. Apparently the topic of the day is mine and Izzy's one month anniversary. Meaning that's all the guys are talking about, asking me questions, telling me how I better treat her right, how lucky I am, that if I make her cry they will all come after me.

The only reason all the guys are so protective of her is because she's like everyone's sister on set. She talks to everyone, hangs out with everyone, and helps everyone. Plus to most of the set she's just so small, she's the perfect little sister. The best little sister anyone could have.

"What did you get her?" Jack asks.

"Got her a necklace." I say, somewhat annoyed with all the talking about his love life.

"Cool, are you planning anything special?" Dayo asks.

"I'm gonna take her out to that fancy restaurant down the street from the hotel tonight." I say smiling at the thought of tonight's date.

"I hear that's really expensive..." Josh mumbles

"She's worth it" I tell Josh

"Ya she is, you better treat her right or I know someone that will." Josh says while pointing at himself. Everyone burst out laughing at his remark. Then I start to think, maybe he's right. What if Belle meets someone that can treat her better than I can? I'll just have to show her that I'm the only one for her and she the only one for me... Now the only question is how, and when. Ok I guess the only questionS....

"ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!" The guys yell.

"what?" I ask very confused.

"You zoned out, again" Dayo says

"oh, sorry guys..." I apologize.

"It's cool, we all know you hava a lot on your mind." Josh says

"Ya, but it's cool dude don't worry. I don't think Izzy would ever think about leaving you for someone else, you treat her to good." Jack says.

"Thanks dude"

"No problem, are we almost there? It's been like an hour!" Jack complains

"I'm not sure..." I say.

"Sir, what time will we be arriving at our destination?" Josh asks the driver, sounding very official.

"About 15 more minutes and then before any of you can go in the building we have to wait for the cars, or at least the car that Gary took." The drver poiltly says loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Ok thank you sir" Josh replied as offical sounding as the first time.

For the last 15 mintues of the car ride I desided to text Belle. But she wasn't texting back... I wonder what was wrong, her phone probably just died or something. Or maybe she's playing candy crush, she's obsessed with that game!

When we finally arrived that the 'training center' I texted Belle saying that we are here and asking how much longer it will be until she arrives. After I sent the text she called me. Like always I answer it, but something felt weird about this call, and I'm not sure why...

"Hello?" I ask as I slowly walk away from the other guys to go somewhere quieter.

"Hello, is this Alexander?" An official sounding lady asks, defiantly NOT my Isabelle.

"Yes, is something wrong?" I ask starting to get worried.

"Well,sort of." The lady says. "I'm Grace, and I am calling because there was an accident, a car accident to be clear." Grace informs me.

"Wait what?!? So Belle was in a car accident? Is she ok? Where is she? Can she-" I started rambling, but Grace cut me off.

"Everyone in the car seems unharmed but they are all on their way to the hospital, just to make sure that they are all ok. We know that they are actresses and they were on their way to set, we are sending them to the hospital to make sure they are ok and won't have any issues or anything. The owner of this phone asked if she could call yo but I said I would call for her. My boss said she couldn't talk on the phone because it could upset her." Grace says.

"What hospital are they going to? Can our friends come and see them?" I ask Grace.

After she told me the hospital, I told the car driver the situation, and we were on our way to see our girls.