Chapter 7~

(Xander's pov.)

I was talking to my sister on the on the phone when Jack texted me asking me if I was coming to meet up with the cast. I completely forgot, I told him to tell the cast to go and I would meet up with them later. I finished up my call and got ready. I dressed in a black t-shirt, gray shorts, black sandals, and spiked my hair in the front. Then I grabbed my phone and some money then walked to the park. I saw Jack, Dayo, Jackie, and Leven looking at something I can't see and silently are laughing. Where is Amandla and Izzy? I think.

"TIME OUT!!" Jack yells. "Xander over here!" He says waving my over. I walk over.

"Thank goodness! She almost got me!!" A sweet voice says, Isabelle, I think. Just then Isabelle and Amandla run into view.

"And I would have too! Why couldn't you have waited like 3 seconds to say timeout?" Amandla complains.

"It was very entertaining to watch you struggle Belle." Jackie jokes.

"Yes, very." Leven agrees.

"You are so cute when you struggle, Belle" Jack says, I'm starting to think that he likes Isabelle like I do. This could be a problem...

"Just adorable" Dayo says while patting Isabelle's head. She hits his hand away and stands by Jackie with her arms crossed.

"Xander you missed the funniest thing ever! We were playing sandman and Amandla was it. Then she started getting close to Belle and then she started climbing the rock wall, Amandla following her. Then when she got to the top Amandla was right behind her so she tried to move to the side, it was hilarious. If you wouldn't have gotten here Amandla totally would have gotten her." Jack explains. "You should have seen Belle's face though! It was hilarious!"

"Ya it was." Jackie, Dayo, and Leven agree.

"I would have gotten her too! It's no fair!" Amandla complains.

Isabelle smiles slyly then looks at me. She's so beautiful, her chocolate brown eyes, cute nose, her adorable smile, her freckles by her nose, then long black hair she always has in a ponytail, her shortness, it's just so... so... Perfect. She's perfect. I can't help but smile when I look at her. I wonder what it would be like to date her... Ya she's 5 years younger than me... But age is just a number. I think, Does she like me as much as I like her?

"Hello, Earth to Xander?" Jack says waving his hand in front of my face. I blink a few times "Yeah what?" I ask.

"We SAID we are gonna get something to eat then go to someone's room to play truth or dare. Can we go to your room?" Amandla asks.

"Ya sure." I say turning away from staring at Isabelle. I hope no one noticed me starring, especially not her.

*AFTER DINNER*

We are all in my room. Jack and I are sitting on my bed, Dayo is sitting in a chair by the bed, Jackie is sitting on the floor kinda by Jack, Isabelle is sitting on the floor right across from me and Amandla is sitting on her lap, and Leven is sitting on the floor by Isabelle and Dayo. "Dayo, truth or dare?" Leven asks.

"Dare!" He says confidently.

"I dare you to let all the girls give you a makeover!" Leven says with a huge smile, Isabelle and Jackie have huge smirks on their faces, and Amandla is giggling.

"Ugh!" Dayo sighs loudly.

"Come on Amandla lets go get some makeup!" Isabelle says sneakily. Amandla and her get up and leave to room. A few minutes later they come back with loads of makeup. In about 10 mins the girls transformed Dayo, he looks JUST like a girl (with less hair and a larger frame).

"Ok then... Belle, truth or dare?" Dayo asks missceviously.