Chapter 5~

(Xander's pov.)

I wake up early, get dressed in gray shorts, a blue T-shirt, and spike my hair the the front. I meet up with Jack and we ride in a cab to where Gary told us to meet. When we get to the place, I'm guessing it's a gym, we walk in and see Gary.

"Jack, Alexander! Nice to see you two again!" Gary says calmly.

"You too." Jack and I say. Gary shows us where to go because he has to stay and wait for the rest of the cast. Jack and I go where he told us and see lots of gym equipment and other people. As I look closer at the people I realize they are other actors. As I walk around I see Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and other people I don't know. I see a short, skinny, dark haired girl and I recognize her from something I just can't remember what, or who she is. Gary walks in afew minutes later with two little girls that look around 12 or 13. Gary calls us all to the middle of the room and we form a circle. He tells us to say our names and our characters.

"I'm Jennifer Lawrence, but you can all call me Jen. I'm playing Katniss."

"I'm Josh Hutcherson, I'm playing Peeta.'

"I'm Liam Hemsworth, I'm playing Gale."

"I'm Jackie Emerson, playing Foxface."

"I'm Amandla, playing Rue"

"I'm Dayo, playing Thresh"

"I'm WIllow, playing Prim"

"I'm Isabelle Fuhrman, you can all call me Belle or Izzy, and I'm playing Clove" That's who she is! I knew I recognized her from something! She played the killer girl in Orphan. She is really pretty, looks nice. She seems like a good district partner. I think to myself.

"Wait! You're that girl from Orphan aren't you?" Jen says.

Isabelle smirks, "Yeah, try not to get on my bad side..."

We all laugh, and Gary tells us to get back on topic. I can tell this cast is going to be fun to hang out with.

"I'm Leven, I'll be playing Glimmer."

"I'm Jack, I'm playing Marvel."

"I'm Alexander, you can call me Xander or Alex, and I'm playing Cato." After everyone else says who they are and their character we start training...