Chapter 13~

Here's another chapter because I love you all!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

(Isabelle's pov.)

Um... Rude! I mean really Leven?!? It's kind of mine and Xander's month anniversary, and you sit ON HIS LAP?! Talk about rude.

Once we get to the set we all fill out of the car. Xander pulls me aside, I glare at him. "What do you want?" I snap.

"Belle, calm down. Please just listen?" He pleads.

I roll my eyes, "You have 3 minutes."

He sighs of relief, "Okay so you know that she sat in-between us. I didn't want her to! I didn't like it-"

"That's not what it seemed like." I interupt.

"Let me finish, please. Okay so she was sitting on my lap but please hear me out when I said it doesn't mean anything. I love you and only you. Please Isabelle?"

I know he means it, he only uses Isabelle when he's serious. "Okay fine."

You can literally see the relief on his face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He engulfs me in a hug.

"Xander. I. can't. breath!" I gasp out.

"Oh sorry," He says as he pulls away. He takes what he was holding in his hand and hands it to me. "Um, I was going to give this to you when we got to the car but we were kind of interupted. Incase you're still cold." He hands me his favorite sweatshirt.

I gladly accept it. "Thank you Xander," I say thankfully. I unfold it, and put it on. It's pretty big. Okay, pretty big was an understatement, it's to my knees like a short dress would be.

"Well, it's pretty big. But you make it work." He compliments.

"Thanks," I say, hugging myself to contain my warmth and take in his scent, he wears this so much it smells just like him.

"You're welcome, babe." He says and takes my hand. We walk to the set hand in hand.

"Do you think Gary will be upset?" I whisper.

"No, you couldn't controlled if it happened or not. It's not your fault." He whispers back.

"Okay..." I say uneasily.

He puts his arm on my small back and rubs comfortably. "Xander?" I ask stopping my moving.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asks, he seems worried.

"You don't like Leven like that do you?" I ask.

"Of course not Belle! I love you. And only you!" He says.

"Promise?" I whisper

"Cross my heart, which only beats for you." He says placing my hand over his heart. "I love you Belle, I really do."

"I love you too." I say.

"Oh and I wasn't going to tell you yet, but I have something special planned for tonight," He winks before walking towards the guys. Leaving me there with a stupid smile on my face.

After exercise, which may I say warmed all us girls up plently, we changed and started filming some basic training stuff. It's mostly with the careers, Katniss, and Peeta. So off camera the people not in the scene (Jackie, Amandla, and Dayo) will make funny faces at us. And let me just say, it's hard to act like a phycho killer when your best friends are 30 feet away from you making complete fools of themselves.

The hardest time HAD to be when Gary wanted to film me throwing knives. So off camera Jen, Josh and Amandla were acting out some scene from titanic, which might I say was very dramatic. Jackie, Jack, Dayo, and Xander were making the STUPIDEST faces EVER, I really hope one camera got that. And Leven.... Oh Leven.... She got me into character.

She took that smile right off my face.

I was waiting for Gary to call action and in the mean time I was laughing my butt off.

We had to re-film this scene so many times Gary threatened to take it out.

So this last time as I was trying to contain my laughter. Then right when Gary was about to yell action, Leven grabbed Xander and turned him to face her. This caused Jen, Josh, Amandla, Jackie, Jack, and Dayo to look at them. Once all 7 of us were looking Leven smashes her lips onto his. And from my view, Xander was kissing back. That player.

*POOF* There goes my good mood.

"ACTION!" Gary yells.

I imagined all the targets as Xander and Leven's faces. And I preformed the best I ever had trained.

"CUT! Great job Isabelle, great emotion." Gary says, I'm guessing he didn't notice Xander and Leven still sucking face.

"Thanks." I say flatly.

"OKAY KIDS, WE ARE DONE FOR TODAY! GREAT JOB. AND TOMORROW WE ARE ONLY FILMING A SMALL PART OF TRAINING!" Gary calls.

I grab my bag and push past everyone to leave.

I ignore them all calling for me to stop and wait. I keep walking. I can't believe he did that, he literally JUST told me he doesn't like her. That he loves me, I guess people change pretty fast.

"Izzy please wait!" I would recognize that voice anywhere.

I turn around to face my best friend running to me, her orange hair flying all over.

She reaches me and pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. All I do is sob on her shoulder. "Shhh... Shhh... Isabelle, it's okay, everything will be fine." She tries to comfort me. This only makes me cry harder.

"H-h-how could h-he?" I choke out. "H-h-he s-said h-he l-loved m-me!"

"Shhh... It's going to be fine. He doesn't know what he's missing out on. He's missing out on a beautiful, smart, funny, caring, loving girl. I promise it's going to be alright."

"H-how do y-you know-w?" I sob.

"Womanly instict." She jokes.

I crack a small smile.

"Come on, lets get you to the room." She says, leading me to a car.

The car ride was quiet. Jackie and I sat next to each other. She played with my hair, which strangely calmed me down a bit.

Once we got to the hotel we went right up to the room. Once in the room I flop on my bed and soak the sheets in tears. I feel Jackie sit down next to me and rub my back.

Bless her.

(Jackie's pov.)

How could he? Does he know how bad that hurt her?

The girl that is full of life, making everyone smile, always laughing and smiling.

Is now balling her eyes out over the guy that told her he loved her just minutes before. The same guy who she's been dating for a month, the same guy that gave her his favorite sweatshirt this morning along with a necklace, the same guy that WON'T be getting a date tonight.

I sit next to her and rub her back. I remember back home when my friend went through this same thing. My mom said 'All she needs is a friend, if she tries to push you away hold on even tighter. This is where she really needs you. If it's not to talk, just to know that someone is there.' And that's exactly what I'm doing with Izzy.

I still can't believe what happened. We were all just making it hard for her to focus then Leven grabs Xander and starts kissing him! And Leven knew Belle and Xander were dating AND that it was their one month! She KNEW that, so what does she do? She kisses Xander right in front of Belle! AND HE KISSES BACK!

Oh that boy. I'm going to have a serious talk with him.

But first I'm going to try and get this crying girl to smile.

I'm going to need some backup...