Chapter 18~

(Isabelle's pov.)

Oh Jack... I would say that was rude, but I'm getting coffee...

When I get to my room, I cannot wipe the smile off my face. He still loves me.

I take a quick, record time shower and get changed. I'm wearing the sweatshirt Xander gave me yesterday, jean shorts, have no make up on, and my black hair is in a high ponytail. I look around the room and see that the cleaning ladies had taken care of the mess from this morning. And I see a note from Jackie on the nightstand, it read:

Izzy,

I went to Jack's room to hang out with him, Amandla, Dayo, Jen, and Josh. I'll probably be back tonight, if not call the cops.

<3 Jackie

I get bored quickly, I ran out of lives on candy crush and used all of them in my mailbox, so I looked through movies that Jackie and I had placed by our tv. Movie night, I think, Xander and I always do those. But he had always picked the movies, so hopefully he'll like what I pick.

I decided on Paranormal Activity, Xander loves scary movies, and it gives me an accuse to cuddle with him. I also pick Race To Witch Mountain-because I love watching Xander in movies-and Orphan-because he said he loves to see me kill people, whatever that means.

Just as I'm putting the first movie in I hear a knock on the door. I stand up and silently walk towards the door, I look through the peep-hole and see my amazing boyfriend standing there, looking perfect. "What's the password?" I say in the creepiest voice I can.

"Your coffee is going to get cold if you don't open the door."

I open the door quickly, revealing a smirking Alexander. I raise my eyebrows and he hands me my coffee that he had hidden behind his back. I take my coffee.

"What's up with you and coffee?" Xander asks when he walks in, sitting on my bed.

"It reminds me of home," is all I say.

"Are you getting homesick?" He asks, looking and sounding concerned.

I sit down next to him and lean my head on his shoulder, "A bit, but it's probably just because I haven't called or FaceTimed anyone in my family for a while."

"When was the last time you talked to someone?" He asks, playing with my hair.

"A week, or two," I mumble.

"Do you want to call your sister and talk for awhile? I want to see this Madeline Fuhrman that you always talk about," He says, smiling.

"Okay. But we'll only talk to her for a little while, I want to spend time with you," I say, standing up and getting my laptop.

I quickly login to Skype and see that Madeline is on. I smile and click on her name.

She answers faster than you could say her name.

"ISABELLE FUHRMAN! WHY HAVE YOU NOT CALLED ME IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?" Madeline screams as soon as her face appears on screen.

"Jesus Madeline. Do you want me to go deaf?" I say.

"I don't care. I want answers!" She says fake-angrily.

"Well I need questions!" I say using the same tone.

"Why haven't you called me? Hows the movie coming along? And why is Alexander Ludwig sitting next to you?" She questions.

"I've been busy, it's doing good, and becausewe'redating." I say.

"Repeat that last thing."

"What last thing?" I ask, fake cluelessly.

"What you just said."