Chapter 20~

Third Person POV.

"I am definitely the luckiest person alive." Alexander says, smiling at the lovely woman standing in front of him. She smiles, her eyes filled with tears of happiness.

"Isabelle, do you take Alexander as your husband?" The man, who's name doesn't matter to either of the smiling people, asks.

She looks up to the man she loves, Alexander Ludwig. She nods her head, "I do."

"Alexander do you take Isabelle-"

"I do." He says smiling.

The man smiles, "And with that, you may now kiss the bride," the man closes his book and takes a step back, smiling at the newly wedded couple.

Alexander steps forward and slams his lips onto his newly wedded wife, Isabelle Ludwig.

They both smile into the kiss, cheers erupt from the crowd, especially where the couple's friends are seated. Jackie, Jack, Jen, Josh, Amandla, Dayo, Liam, and Willow are all seated together, happy that their friends are finally getting their happy ending.

No one has forgotten the movie, The Hunger Games. The movie that started it all, allowing these two people to meet and fall in love with each other.

Alexander and Isabelle Ludwig, Isabelle and Alexander Ludwig. The Ludwig couple, the Ludwig family.

Later that same night, in the dark and quiet room a faint whisper, barely loud enough to hear, "I don't know what the future holds, but it doesn't matter as long as I have you by my side. I love you Alexander Ludwig."

The future may be a mystery, but neither would hesitate to say that they can't imagine a future without the other.

This really is true love.