Chapter 15~

(Jackie's POV.)

"Izzy please calm down?" I beg my crying best friend.

"Come on Izzy, can you at least look at us?" Amandla asks hopefully.

Isabelle shakes her head 'no' with her face still in pillows.

"Jackie, Amandla could you step out for a moment?" Jen asks.

"Um sure." We say and go out to the hall.

I really hope you know what you're doing Jen.

(Jen's POV.)

After Jackie and Amandla leave I sit next to Isabelle on the bed and wrap my arms around her.

"Shhh... I know it's hard now, but it will get better. I promise." I sooth.

"H-H-How do y-you kn-know?" She manages to ask threw the tears and pillows.

"It always gets better." I say truthfully.

She looks up from the pillows and looks at me.

It was absolutely heart-breaking.

Her eyes were filled with tears, many still pouring down her cheeks. Her hair was taken out off the pony tail it was in and looked very tangled. Her make up is all messed up and smeared all over. The smiley girl that I saw this morning is completely gone. She has been replaced with a heart-broken teen age girl that wants to cry all day.

"Awe, Isabelle come here." I say opening my arms. She leans into the hug, and lets out a broken sob.

"It's okay, let it out." I say stroking her hair.

We stay like this for a few minutes. She seems to have run out of tears to cry.

I slowly stand up and walk to their bathroom. I get a wash cloth and get is damp. I walk back to see Isabelle laying on her stomach, frowning. Not crying just frowning.

"Hey, lets get you cleaned up, okay?" I say sweetly.

She sits up and nods 'yes'. I sit besides her and wash clean her face of all the make up and tears.

When I'm done she looks much better. Not perfect, but better.

"Jen?" She asks, well it sounds more like whimpering.

"Yes Izzy?" I ask.

"Why are boys so idiotic?" She says, her voice breaking and tears fall from her eyes.

"Oh babe," I start, sitting next to her and wrapping my arms around her shoulder, she leans her head on my shoulder. "Boys sometimes don't know how bad an action or a few simple words can effect a girl. They never think of what their actions can cause, but when they see how badly they have messed up they go and try to fix it right away. The guilt practically eats them from the inside out, and their attitude and appearance shows it. Just wait until the guilt gets to him Izzy, he will come practically crawling on his hands and knees. I just know it."

"S-So he dose-n't kn-know wh-what h-h-he did-d?" She stutters between tears and breaths.

"Oh no, baby girl, he knows exactly what he did. He called, but Jackie and I told him that you didn't want to talk to him." I say.

"So, wh-what's gonna happen n-now?" She asks.

"Well right now Jackie, Amandla, you, and I are going to watch some movies and eat ice cream. Then tomorrow we are all going to go to set and film." I say.

"But I don't wanna see....him!" She shrieks.

"Don't worry about that, lets just have a girls night. How's that sound?" I ask.

"Okay," She says.

Amandla and Jackie come in, giving Isabelle hugs and saying reassuring words. Then we all fall asleep in the room watching some old comedy, with ice cream all over.

A/N:

Sorry about the long wait, and short update! HUGGEEEEE thanks to all the readers that have been here from the beginning! I love all of youuuu!!!