Untitled Part Three

A'taya's POV

"You look good." My sister said loudly. "I mean you looking so stacked." She said

I rolled my eyes. "Stop, everything sitting Good?" I asked turning around.

I brought this dress a few weeks ago, and I didn't plan on wearing it this soon.

I turned sideways and I loved what I'd seen but I refused to be one of those fat girls who think they look good but really look nasty, and sloppy.

"You look amazing, now you sure you want to go to that Lounge?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I nodded and she grabbed her keys.

We got into her car, and drove off with her playing music.

I nodded my head not really knowing the song but enjoying the ride.

Once we got to the lounge, we were seated immediately and a waiter came over.

"Hello, what's up Karen?" He smiled and I looked over at her.

She smiled. "Oh nothing, can you get me my regular. For my sister she'd like a um," she said before searching the menu.

"I would like whatever she has and a coke is fine." I said.

"You're A'taya?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." I nodded knowing Karen must have been blabbing about me.

He smiled with a huge grin.  "Oh my goodness. So nice meeting you." He shook my hand. "I've heard, we've all really heard a lot about you."

"From her?" I asked. "What did she say?"

"Not just her. Reginald too." He said and my smile went away.

"Oh." I nodded dismissing it.

"Yeah, he talks about you all day everyday. Now I see why." He let me know and I smiled lightly.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

I could tell he wasn't a regular employee, they were all wearing all black. Like two other people in the restaurant he had on Grey, Black and White.

Once he dismissed himself, I sat and thought.

"How do they know Reginald?" I asked her questioningly.

"This is his Lounge." She said in a duh tone.

"Thanks for letting me know." I said groaning.

The man in the time that we broke up decided to open up a lounge, but I'm the workaholic?

"I thought you knew! That's why I asked you if
You were sure you wanted to come here." She explained.

I nodded and got up grabbing my purse.

"You don't want to leave!" She said unbelieving.

"Yeah, I do." I told her.

"No way, this place is amazing." She whined.

"The place is nice, but let's go." I told her.

"Don't be like that. There is life without Reginald. So what this is his restaurant." She shrugged.

"Please." I said.

She got off of the chair and nodded her head. "Okay since you want to be a little punk, we can go but you missy just waisted a perfectly good beat, hair day and outfit. By the time we get to another lounge that isn't packed, it'll be super late." She said.

"Fine, we will stay." I said and nodded.

"No, we are leaving." She said

"Staying." I told her and she took off her jacket and sat down.

"Good, now you have a fly away." She told me fixing a hair that stood up on top of my curly mane.

A few minutes had passed, and we were laughing and joking, that really felt good.

"You know I'm really glad we are finally having sister time!"' She said

I nodded. "I feel the same way. I'm not booked to leave for any out of town clients. The only thing I have to do is go shopping for them and they will be on their ways. I'm home for three months." I said happily.

Working is a blessing, but sometimes traveling isn't always a plus.

"That's perfect." She said.

"I know." I smiled. "I can spend time with my sissy!" I said.

For a few more minutes we laughed and talked until I decided to go to the bathroom.

"Alright let's go."

"No, it's okay wait for our food." I said.

She sipped her drink and nodded.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands, as I was walking towards my table I saw a man from the back and immediately my spine began to tingle and my face warmed up. It was Reginald.

A part of me wanted to run back towards the bathrooms and the other part wanted to see how he was doing. If he was okay.

I made my way towards the table, praying that the slight bags underneath my eyes were gone

"Hello." Reginald said once he saw me. He sounded taken aback.

"Hi." I said as I looked in his face. God, he's so good looking. He had gotten sexier.

He smiled at me, and almost melted, I decided before tears spilled from my eyes to turn the other way and he cleared his throat.

"Well um ladies,have a good night and enjoy. I'll tell whoever is taking care of you everything is on the house. Karen we will talk later, It was nice speaking to you." He said formally and looked in my direction but I was too mesmerized by him. I looked away again, only to look back in his direction to see him walk away.

"It would be my ex to go and look insanely handsome after we break up." I huffed.

"Maybe y'all should talk." Aniya suggested and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I would honestly be lying if I said I was over the situation." I said.

After everything he said I couldn't any see myself risking my heart again.

"More so a reason y'all should talk it out." She pointed out.

"I dont know." I shrugged.

"Oh come on Tay, you love that man." She said.

"You're right I do." I said as I found him again with my eyes. He was standing at the bar across from us.

"What would you lose talking to him?" She asked and I nodded.

I swallowed my spit and stood up deciding to be courageous. I drank a little of my pineapple juice, orange and cranberry juice with a little Sprite mix and decided to walk over to him.

Just as I was about to walk over, a girl came over putting her arms around him. He turned towards her and smiled before embracing her.

Immediately I felt my heart clench. Yes, he could hug whoever he wanted without a having relationship with them but she, she had a look in her eyes. Like she wanted him and from that, I decided not to be as bold as I had thought just moments ago.

~~~

Hey Guys.

I know y'all tired of me and my inconsistency. I am too. I'm back I promise!