Untitled Part Five

Reginald's POV

I groaned tugging on my shirt and wiping the sweat.

"Alright, Reg man I love you but what's good? You working me and I'm your trainer." My physical trainer asked.

"Just got a whole lot of shit on my mind man."

"Let me guess, your girl again?"

I looked at him and huffed. "Her name is A'taya, she don't like being called my girl." I explained.

"Well excuse me, A'taya, she got your panties in a bunch?"

"It's not her, it's everybody around me. My brother, my sister in law."

"So the problem is you?"

"I don't think- man I don't know."

He laughed. "Yea, it's you."

"How you figure?" I asked him.

"Just the way you responded." He shrugged. "I know you man, you're stubborn."

"I'm not stubborn."

"Yeah, whatever. What's the problem?" He asked.

"We broke up, we linked back but then she reneged. Just left me and when I tried to reach out she didn't get back to me." I explained walking to the bench and lifting up the weights. "I mean she came to my lounge, as I was about to start the meeting and interrupted. I missed out on someone who was interested in investing because like an idiot when she said jump, I jumped."

"Yeah? And what did your brother say?"

"He said I was selfish, and that I was lazy. I ain't want to work for shit." I hissed pulling the bar up and down faster.

"How do you feel?"

"Like I don't want to have to beg someone to be with me."

"Did she leave you, or was it a mutual agreement?" He asked.

"I left her." I said

"Why?"

"I told her I needed space."

"How do you think that made her feel? She's the same woman who sat by your side and nursed you back to health. Yet she feel like you're not wanting or asking her to be with you." He said. "I understand where your brother is coming from. She's worked for you, has always worked for you and yet you aren't doing the same for her. Step up before she finds something better."

I sighed and put the bench down. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and nodded. "Thanks man." I said.

"No problem."he shrugged.

I went to my gym bag, got my shake out and also the cash I needed to pay him with. "I'll see you day after next."

"No doubt, get your girl man, and eat a banana and some nuts. You'll need it so you won't cramp up."

I left out of the gym and chucked my bag to the back seat. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but whatever it is, it has to be amazing.

A'taya's POV

"Alright, I think this can be taken in a bit. I really want to turn that top that you're wearing with the peacock palazzos into a shirt that ties in the back.

"Okay." My client nodded. "That should be cute"

"I think so, it's subtle and still sexy." I said. "Or if you're not all that comfortable with that we can switch it up and create two looks for your press days. It's up to you." I shrugged.