Untitled Part Eleven

A'taya's POV

"Surprise Baby!" I said heading towards him. Him seeing me looked like he'd come out of a trance realizing I was there he rushed to me and hugged me nearly knocking me off my feet.

"Taya! I thought you were in the city until Monday!" He said.

"I was but I decided to come back early and spend Valentine's Day with you. Is that okay?" I asked him and he pulled my face up kissing me sweetly.

"Of course it is." He smiled.

"You missed me that much?" I asked hugging him.

"Yeah and I see you did equally Miss 'I hate PDA'" he reminded me. I laughed.

He was right. I'd grown in this particular relationship and season in my life a whole lot. For one, my business wouldn't be doing as well as it is and I definitely wouldn't be kissing in public had this been another time in my life and I'm proud of me right now. There is always time for improvement and growth.

"Something about you kid." I smiled.

"Look at you talking like daddy." He said in my ear and I blushed.

"Reginald." I said giggling in his neck.

"Unh-uh don't hide now." He kissed my neck.

"Stop people are gonna start looking."

"It's valentines baby, let em." He said causing me to pull him off of me. I knew he wouldn't stop.

He smelled amazing. His strong and masculine aroma was bold enough for the entire room and his arms bulged out of his shirt a bit too.

"Were you drinking?" I asked him.

"A little wine." He said.

"I saw when I came in. Why'd you hide?" I laughed a little.

"Because I know you not into all that." He shrugged.

"I don't care if you have a glass of wine. It's good for your heart anyways."

"You're right.  I never thought of that."

I laughed. "Of course not."

"I'm so happy to see you baby." He told me and I smiled.

"I'm so happy to see you too." I smiled grabbing his beard.

He kissed me sweetly. "I love you girl. let's go let Mommy and Pops know you're here."

"Let's." I said.

"Is that my hot ass sister in love?" LaKim yelled.

"No cussing in front junior." Rishawn said.

"It's meeeeee!" I said laughing a little.