Untitled Part Nine

I landed at the airport with a new found energy, I was super upset when my flight got delayed...twice but it doesn't matter now. The only thing that matters is that I'll be able to at least see Reginald before Valentines is over.

As soon as I landed, I turned my cellphone back on and immediately Reginald was calling me. As we got off the plane, I answered.

"Hello." I said smiling hard.

"Hey Baby." He said sounding a little sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed.

"I just wish you were here babe." He explained.

"Awe." I said.

"Yeah, but how are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay. Wishing I was with you." I said honestly.

"I should have come to New York." He told me.

"You hate New York." I reminded him.

"But I love you." He said

I smiled, blushing. "You're so cute."

"Not as cute as you." He said and I laughed.

"What are you up to?" I asked him changing the subject and quickly grabbing my bags and heading out of the airport.

"I am at my parents dinner. It's pretty cool. Everyone's been asking about you." He said.

"Aw really! Tell your parents I'm sorry I couldn't make it." I said.

"Yeah, I told them on your behalf. They said thanks for the gift." He said.

"Really they liked it!" I said excited that I'd picked out a nice gift.

I had gotten a box of Venus en Fleur coral and white roses that in coral roses spelled out 35, I brought an electronic wine glass opener and flutes for their anniversary.

"Yeah." He laughed. "They thought it was the cutest thing ever."

"I'm glad they enjoyed it. Babe, what color are you wearing?" I asked him as I walked towards my dad. He stood waiting for me and grabbed my bags once he saw me.

"The all white you set aside for me." He told me.

"Oo, now I really wish I was there. You look so nice in that." I whined.

"If you want I'll put it back on for when I pick you up from the airport." He said and I could hear the smile on his face. I immediately began laughing. 

"Aw that's sweet of you." I said.

"I miss you baby." He said and then I heard a little bit of shuffling.

"Hey Sister in love. Why you ain't here?" Rich asked.

"I'm still in New York. Can you tell Reggie I love him and I can't wait to see him. I'm about to get into a car and be rude on the phone." I explained.

"Alright He said he love you." He told me.

I smiled. "Tell him I love him too. Later guys." I said and hung up. Being loved is an amazing thing and the feeling of loving someone or caring for someone even can make you so happy and can intoxicate you.

"Daddy do you need help?" I asked my dad looking on at him as he placed my suitcases neatly in the truck.

"Nope I'm all good sweetheart." He said and I smiled buckling seatbelt.

I looked down at my phone to see a text from Richard. "The Family is wearing all white."

I smiled at Reginald's family viewing me as a part of them. 

"Daddy!" I said as he sat down in the seat.

"Babydoll!" He said back and then kissing my forehead.

"Shouldn't you be with that pretty woman you were telling me about?" I asked.

He smiled. "We are gonna go out. I got a nice little date planned for us." He went on to talk about it

"And what might that be?" I asked him looking at his body language. You could tell he was nervous but excited about it.  He'd started to tap the steering wheel and smile hard.

"We having dinner at this nice steakhouse, then tomorrow some massages at lunch." He explained

"Super cute dad." I nodded and he smiled.

"I can't wait for you to meet her. She's absolutely amazing." He said. "And even if you don't like her you can tell me. I won't be upset. Maybe a little bit not too much." He said clarifying.

"Gotcha Pops." I chuckled. If he's as radiant as he is over her, she must be amazing.

"Have fun tonight baby girl." He told me and kissed my hand.

"Thanks Daddy." I said and he put my bags inside of the house before walking around and then leaving, locking me in with his key.

Once he left I immediately began the race to getting to my man before Valentines is over. I quickly put a bonnet over my flexi rodded hair and got in the shower washing the New York and airport hunk off my body. I sighed rubbing my feet across the bubbles on my shower mat. This is one of the best feelings to be back in your home.

After my shower, I got out dried my body and put on lotion while simultaneously thinking of my outfit. I grabbed my makeup and began my eyebrows deciding to be simple. I also grabbed the closest lipgloss and lip liner combo I have to coral and began working my magic. Once I was dressed I put on mascara, a tad bit of blush and decided on taking out my hair.

I looked at my face completely satisfied with my look.

I grabbed my car keys and my perfume and went to my car. This will be an amazing night.

~~~

Hey Guys! Go back and read those chapters! A few details have changed which may confuse you in the long run if you aren't up to date with them. What y'all think is gonna happen?