Untitled Part Ten

Reginald POV

"Hello, Can I have every bodies attention!" Rich asked and I turned from the open bar I was ever so tempted to go towards.

I promised A'taya that I wouldn't be drinking. One, because it's not good for my heart and two, because alcohol and I are great friends but terrible friends equally.

I turned towards Rich and Karen standing side by side.

"First off, you all look amazing

"First off, you all look amazing." He clapped causing people to holler. " I didn't want to get up here and rap to y'all all night, because well, there isn't that much to be said so I didn't write a speech. If you're here especially on Valentine's Day it's because you've seen or felt the love that my parents have for each other. I just want to say Thank you both for showing myself and my brothers, Rishawn and Reginald, what love was and what it looked like in a healthy state. Without seeing that within our home we wouldn't have known how to get the amazing women that we have." He said kissing Karen's cheek. "And we wouldn't have known what a wife should be or do so that we could mimic that for generations and generations so thank you dad, for being an amazing father and loving our mom and thank you mama for hanging in there with Pops, I know he a headache."

"Just like my son. Sorry Karen!" My dad shouted out causing everybody to laugh.

"Whatever old man. Listen, Happy 35 years to y'all and another thirty five and another thirty five." He said and toasted. My dad grabbed the microphone from him.

"Thank you son and Congratulations on being able to continue that legacy with your wife and to my other son, RiShawn who's blessed us with his beautiful wife and child." Rich nodded and bowed his head humbly causing for Karen to laugh and Kim, RiShawn's wife blew kisses to my parents. "First let me talk about my wife. She doesn't look a day passed forty." He said causing her to blush and the venue full of their most intimate friends and family clapped for her. "My wife and I have been through a whole lot. Raising our oldest Rishawn and then Rich to finding out about Reginald, our bonus boy baking and everything. It's been so worth it thus far. At thirty five years in, I know that I love you, I know that you're amazing and I know there is so much love that I haven't seen. I can't wait to get to know you more and more as the days, weeks, months and years pass us by." He said and kissed my mom.