Ice Ice Oh Shit...

"Do I have to dress up for this?" I groaned pulling down the dress that kept riding up, "I don't even know them." I complained, frowning at myself in the mirror. 

"You'll be fine." Graylan responded coming up behind me in the mirror and wrapping his arms around my waist. I subconsciously leaned into him while keeping eye contact. He just let out a deep chuckle before placing a soft kiss on the top of my head. "I personally think you look sexy." He smirked, his lips right against my ear. I smiled at his closeness and tried to hide my burning cheeks. 

"Are you sure I'm not too dressed up?" I asked, yanking down the dress again and mentally scolding it for being so short. 

"Don't worry, I'll dress you down later." He smirked with a wink getting a well deserved slap from me. 

"You're making me feel even more like a cheap hooker than I do already!" I complained. He just rolled his eyes and jumped onto my bed, pulling both of his arms behind his head.

"As long as your cheap." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear him. I turned around and folded my arms over my chest in clear disgust. Might as well play along.

I slowly walked over to him, swaying my hips with each step and noticing his eyes darkening with lust. Good. I smiled innocently bringing my index finger up to my lip and biting it cautiously. His eyes widened and he started sitting up a little, patting his lap for me to join him. I smirked with his response and eagerly jumped onto his lap, straddling his waist and running my fingers down his chest. He started to lean in, his eyes on my lips the whole time, but I expertly avoided him and started moving my lips down his neck, leaving a trail of kisses. He let out a deep moan and I smiled against his skin.

"That would be fifty dollars." I winked, pulling away and jumping off the bed. 

He stood frozen for a second before bursting out into laughter. "You're such a tease babe." He smirked, standing up and pressing his chest against my back. My heart fluttered at the way he said 'babe' but I quickly ignored it and leaned against him. 

"I'm not exactly a social butterfly." I voiced my concerns, playing with my fingers nervously. 

He just placed a soft kiss on my cheek before pulling me into his arms in a tight embrace. "I'll be with you the entire time." He whispered against my ear. 

Mariem and Jameela were coming back from Hawaii today, and we were having a 'Welcome Back' party. Since Graylan is Mr. Popular, he had to make an appearance, and as his girlfriend. Hehe. Sorry the word still gives me shivers. I had to make an appearance too. Natela had already been harassing my phone all day with texts. She told me when to come, what to wear, and who to avoid. 

Apparently Joseph was bad news and would try to hit on me every chance he got. I felt my phone start to buzz and pulled it out quickly. I noticed it was Carmen and declined it immediately. Normally I would have been thrilled that my best friend was calling me, but now all of our conversations just seemed spiteful. She hated the people I was hanging out with, and to be honest, she just acted jealous all the freaking time. 

I don't sit with her and Landon anymore at lunch, but with my boyfriend and his friends. Everything is smooth sailing for now. "As long as you're there." I whispered, standing on my tip toes and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Apparently a peck wasn't enough as he quickly gripped my waist and yanked me against him. I smiled against his lips and eagerly let his tongue in when he nibbled on my bottom lip. His fingers tangled themselves in the fabric on my dress, tearing it off. I cringed when I heard the rip and looked down at my now almost bare body. He blushed and scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry." He whispered.