Gone (there childhood mem.)

Years passed. Fang, Iggy,Ry, and I are ten, Nudge is seven. The Gasman (Gazzy) came later the same year Ry did and he was only one, now four. Angel came two years after Gazzy, and we later found out Gazzy and Angel are biological brother and sister, now Angel is two.
Ry has been here for three years, way short amount of time compared to Fang, Ig, and I , but she has been threw more toucher than we've been our entire life at the school. I don't know why.
Ry had scars, she went threw surgeries, experiments, and so much more it made me almost cry every time I thought about it. Ry never cried, well she did but only the first few months, after that she was all cried out. Now, she just winces every time she moved in an uncomfortable position. If she cries, it means pain undesirable.
We're being tested on flying speed. We have wires that measure brain waves and speed hooked to our temples, our wings, and our left ankles.
Fang and Ry are the fastest flyers but they stay back with the rest of us. Angel isn't old enough to fly but the stupid white coats (that's what we call the mad scientist around here) forced her to fly.
Ry flies in the back behind Angel to keep an eye on her. Angel keeps falling a few inches and Ry is skittish that she will fall, like splat fall. Then, Angel's pure white wings gave out and she started falling.
"ANGEL!" Ry screamed racing down to catch her. Angel was four feet from the ground when Ry caught her.
"You." A whitecoat spat at Ry. He pulled out a small remote that all of us were familiar with. We called it The Zapper.
      "Max!" Ry screamed. She threw Angel to me, she was still crying due to the fact she almost went splat, I caught Angel as the whitecoat pressed the button.
      "AAAAH!" Ry screamed in pain as voltes of electricity ran threw her.
      Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, and I stayed aloft, me holding Angel, we wanted to help but fear took over and we stayed back.
      "Take her away." Demanded the whitecoat, summoning two Erasers (you know. Those half wolf half human hybrids that have a taste for blood. Basically built to kill and are the guards around the School)(A/N: i don't own the Erasers. James Patterson does.) They picked her up by her arms, her feet dangling five feet from the ground.

Four hours later...

     "Lock it up." Demanded a whitecoat. "I'm. Not. An. It!" Ry shrieked. 'She really does not like being called an it.' I thought impressed.  "Note that I said that in a slow manner so your pea brain could understand the fact that I'm a living being!" Ry spat.
      The whitecoat put her in an extra "secure" dog crates, where Ry had chains around her wrist.
      That stupid whitecoat did the dumbest thing ever, held her face so she was forced to look at him with his hand over her mouth. 'Stupid' I thought to the whitecoat. "I think it, is better than what I would prefer to call you." He said with an evil grin on his face. Ry shot him a death glare that even gave me goosebumps. Then, she bit his hand. She tore off skin, blood dripping down his hand. He screamed in agony. Ry spat the blood on the floor of the cage. " why you little-" He screamed and punched her in the mouth.
"Ry!" The flock screamed in unison. Ry looked up blood dripping down her lip onto her hospital gown. No t even crying, just anger on her face.
The whitecoat ran out. After three minutes, Jeb ran in.
"Jeb? What are you-" "I'm getting you all out of here." He answered before I could finish my question. He unlocked our cages and freed Ry from her chains. He was freeing all of us.
We made it to the front of the School, Fang was holding Angel, we were taking off when we heard a scream. Ry's scream. An Eraser had her by the foot. I tried to reach her but I couldn't. Fang grabbed my wrist to keep me from helping. I was getting mad, but I knew that he was trying to protect me.
"AAAAH!" Ry screamed in pain. Blood was streaming down her face. An Eraser scratch her face. You could see a scratch over her right eye, it didn't damage her eye or eye lid thank god.
I jerked myself out of Fang's grasp and darted down to help Ry. "Max! NO!" Fang yelled after me. I kicked an Eraser in the face.
Ry screamed again. An Eraser made a scratch right under her left eye. Bruises and cuts were all over her face.
Somebody grabbed my wrist. Fang. "Max we have to go." Fang yelled at me. "Not. Without. Ry." I yelled back. He nodded knowing it would be best not to argue. Sometimes he made smart choices. He gave Angel to Nudge. "Get my friend." Nudge said with tears in her eyes. I nodded.
Fang and I ran to Ry. She was getting weaker. I charged at the Eraser who was going after Ry. I finished off that Eraser and ran over to where Ry was laying on the ground. "Ry! Are you okay?" I asked her. She stood up clumsily and pushed me to the side. "Max! Go!" She demanded to me calmly as she was stabbed with a needle with an ice blue liquid inside. The Eraser was aiming for me. Ry saved me. Fang grabbed my wrist and started flying. I looked at Ry, the color of her eyes turned to a silver almost white color (A/N: picture above is what the eye color turned to). Her eyes closed and an Eraser dragged her back into the school.
We were flying to the coordinates that Jeb Batchelder told us to go to and we cried the whole way there, well except for Fang and Angel. Fang was carrying Angel who fell asleep and Fang was a rock. He didn't cry. Nudge I know was more upset than any of us. Ry and Nudge would always talk even though Ry was in pain a lot. Pain didn't keep Ry from enjoying talking to Nudge. Ry was like Nudge's big sister.
Ry was gone. I would never see her again. No. I refused to believe it. Was she gone?

A/N: sorry it took so long. Promise to post next chapter before April 16,2016. Please tell others to check it out.