School's In

Ry POV

It's been two months since I saw Iris and Dylan. I thought about them everyday.

"Y'all wanna go outside?" Gazzy asked, interrupting my thoughts. Everyone nodded and headed to the door. I was the closest so I opened the door first. Only to see Dylan's limp body on the porch.

I slammed the door shut before the others could see. "Ry, what's wrong?" Max asked.

"Get back." I demanded groggily. They didn't hesitate and did as told. I stayed by the door and got ready to take down anything. I grabbed my pocket knife out of my pocket. The sound of the blade was my signal to open the door. I did so fast and stepped out.

I kneeled down beside my twin. I felt his pulse and let out a breath of relief feeling it. I picked him up as much as I could and dragged him into the house. "Lil help." I grunted. Iggy saw first and leaped up to help.

We laid him on the couch. "He needs a blanket." I ordered. Angel picked up Phoenix and they went to find blanket.

Phoenix handed me a blanket that was bigger than her. Angel handed me the rest.

I went to get a bowl of warm water and a wash cloth, when I came back Iggy got my attention. "Yo. Ry, I don't think this is Dylan. I don't even think this is real." He said feeling his face. He knocked on is forehead and it sounded like metal.

"What's that noise?" Nudge asked. Everyone went quiet then I heard it. The faint sound of beeping. It sped up. A bomb.

"Hit the deck!" I shouted. I grabbed Phoenix and Angel and threw us over the counter. I covered there heads so nothing would hit.

The living room exploded. Phoenix started a coughing fit from the dust and smoke.

"Report!" Max yelled.

"Good!" Nudge.
"Okay here." Iggy.
"I'm okay." Gazzy.
"I'm good. There gonna pay for this though!" Total.
"Here " Fang.
"I'm okay." Silver.
"Me too." Banshee.
"We're okay." I said picking up Phoenix and taking Angel's hand.

Max and Fang ran to me and Fang took Phoenix from my arms. Max checked her then Angel.

I felt really dizzy and tried to walk but ended up having to grab, what was left of the counter for balance. I closed my eyes trying to stop the dizziness. I felt hot sticky liquid run down my face.

"Ry, are you okay?" Nudge asked. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I stuttered. She walked up to me and lifted my head up so she could see. "Your gonna need stitches." She informed. Well nah duh.

I smelt something unusual. Since I'm part wolf I have incredible smelling.

"Erasers." Silver informed bluntly. "Max, take Phoenix and run." Fang demanded.

Max POV

"Have you met me? No." I argued. "Max. Please." Fang begged.

"I'm not leaving you!" I screamed, taking everyone by surprise. Fang stared deeply into my eyes making my heart melt.

"Phoenix, listen to me carefully. Your going to go and hide with Aunt Nudge and Aunt Angel. You've never had to deal with this so it's going to be different. Listen to what they say and do not leave there side." I said. "But Mommy? What's going on?" Phoenix asked scared. "The past. It's okay. Just hide and you'll be okay. Mommy and Daddy love you." I said kissing her forehead.

I watched as Phoenix, Nudge, and Angel went off to go hide.

"We do this together." I said to Fang softly. He kissed my forehead and then the rest of the flock flew through the hole in the roof.

We expected Erasers but not this many. I didn't want to admit it, but we couldn't beat them.

"There has to be a million." Gazzy guest. "When they move. Fight." I directed. But before we could fight, we all felt a pinch in our necks. I pulled whatever it was out. Tranquilizer dart. Crap. I wasn't able to flap my wings anymore. I started falling. My last glimpse was Fang and the the others falling too, then everything went black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

When I woke up. I was strapped to a table at the school. There's a shock. I turned my head to the right and saw Fang. "Max. Are you okay?" He asked groggily. I just nodded. I turned my head to the right and saw...Phoenix? How is she here?

"Phoenix! Are you okay honey?" I asked worried. "Mommy, where are we?" She asked terrified. "I'll explain later. We'll get out." I promised her. She started to cry and I wasn't able to pick her up and cradle her.

"Everyone else okay?" I asked.

"Sure." Iggy.
"Okay." Gazzy.
"Mhm." Nudge.
"Yeah." Angel.
"Yeah, totally, Max." Sarcastic Total.
"Yep." Silver.
"Where's Ry?" Banshee. That got my attention. I looked around the room as much as I could. No sign of her.

Schools in.

A/N: Hope your enjoying the story. I didn't really think there was enough action in this chapter but there will be more action in future. Please vote and comment your opinions and how I can make it better.
                                                                           -Fly on.