Wolf Blood

Ok. Max is back. I haven't been in a battle in three months and I have honestly been wanting to bash some heads. We threw off our jackets and shot out our wings in battle mode, adrenaline pumping through our veins.

"What do you mean 'why wait,' Ari?" I demanded. He grinned evilly and motioned the Erasers to move aside. Three Erasers emerged from the back with Jade, Banshee, and Silver. Their arms pinned back. "Get your paws of me!" Jade hissed, breathing heavily. Silver and Banshee exchanged worried looks.

"Leave them alone, Ari! They didn't do anything and they don't know what's going on." I yelled. "Oh, that's where your wrong, sis." Ari sneered and the Erasers holding Jade, Banshee, and Silver let go. Silver and Banshee fell to their knees and Jade just stood their looking at her feet, stunned. I started to walk up to Jade but Banshee stopped me, "Max, don't!" Banshee demanded. I stopped in my tracks.

Banshee and Silver came up to us and collapsed. Nudge was stunned and Gazzy was slipping his hand in his pocket probably getting a bomb. Fang quickly moved Banshee and Silver behind us. It was a little creepy since there eyes were still open and Banshee's were turning bright green and Silver's eyes were turning red.  They were unconscious.

I turned back to Jade and saw Ari rip off her sleeves. Her veins were turning black and she was growling. Her hair was fallen over her face and her sunglasses were still in place. Her fist were clenched by her side. Iris came through the sea of Erasers.

"Let me explain something, Maximum. Jade hasn't been telling you the truth. Isn't that right sister?" Iris sneered. Jade was shaking. "Ari..." Iris snapped her fingers and Ari ripped off Jade's jacket.

Wings. She has wings. Those wings. I gasped. "I'm surprised you didn't figure it out sooner, Max." Ari chuckled. "I'm. Not. An. It!" Jade screeched. Her sunglasses fell off and I saw hazel eyes and a scar over her right eye. Her eyes turned silver-white.  She jumped up and unfolded her wings. Big, strong, and mighty. Then, she transformed. Not into an Eraser, but a wolf with wings. A wolf with a white snout and some brown and her face, gray with specks of brown and down her back was blackish gray.

She landed and looked at us with a sympathetic look in her eyes. Nudge gasped. "Ha, 65% human, 3% avian, and 32% wolf." Ari chuckled. Iris whipped out her wings, her primary feathers were red and the rest of her wings, black with a purple tint. I looked at the flock. They were stunned, even Fang! Two smaller wolves with wings jumped over us. A pure black wolf with black wings faded into dark grey then light grey with bright green eyes. Another with silver and white fur with red eyes and silver wings.
Banshee and Silver.

"What the-" Total said breaking the silence. Ari pulled out a gun and aimed it, towards Nudge. "Max." Nudge cried out. "Ari!" Jade yelled. It was a little weird seeing a wolf talk but then again, we have Total. Angel was crying. I knew then that's what Angel was scared of.

He pulled the trigger and Nudge fell like a rock. "NOOO!" Fang screamed. The wolves attacked the Erasers and Iris and started ripping flesh off them. I was by Nudge's side, stunned. I felt light headed. I couldn't move. I knew I needed to fight but I couldn't. The rest of the Flock were fighting like they never fought before. Fang's fury was showing and was taking it out on the Erasers.

I realized Nudge was still breathing, she was shot on her side. I applied pressure to stop the bleeding. I took off my top shirt (I had a tank top underneath so chill people.) I applied pressure and made a bandage it would hold for now and maybe for a few hours. I picked Nudge up and placed her on the sand behind a boulder. The black wolf with wings, Banshee, came up behind me. I stumbled backwards. Her fur and feathers were caked with dirt and blood. She was limping. "I'll protect her. Go avenge her." She said. I nodded and turned to Nudge. "Stay strong, sweetie." I whispered to her. I pecked her forehead (not actually pecked. Gosh, y'all take the bird part too seriously) and joined the battle. Ari and Iris were the only ones left. Fang's nose was bleeding, his knuckles split open, and cuts and bruises everywhere. Gazzy's lip was split and his nose broken. Iggy was scraped up and his arm might be broken. Silver kept attacking Iris but kept getting knocked to the ground. They were great fighters.