Phoenix Saved

Max POV

It's been three years since we have seen Banshee and Silver awake. Ry goes and sees them everyday.

My little baby, Phoenix, is a beautiful 3-year-old. My other baby, Angel, is now 11. Nudge is 16. Gazzy is 13. Fang, Iggy, and I are 20.

"Mama! Mama! Look!" I heard my excited daughter yell. She ran to me, with Angel on her tail, with her hands cupped together holding a baby bunny.

"Max! Isn't it adorable?" Angel squealed. "Yes it is. Is that it's mommy over there?" I asked, pointing to a larger bunny by a tree. "Mhm." Phoenix answered.

"I think she's looking for her baby." I said sweetly. Phoenix pouted. "Okay..." She sighed. She walked over to the bunny and sat the baby down beside it's mom. Phoenix ran back to me and gave me a hug. Her little arms wrapping around my neck. I lifted her up as I stood. I sat her on my hip and she continued to have her arms wrapped around my neck.

She played with a peace of my hair as I carried her back to the house. "Are you hungry?" I asked her. "Who's cookin?" She asked. I chucked. "Iggy." I responded, still chuckling. "Then yes. I hungy!" She cheered.

"What does the princess want today?" Iggy asked Phoenix as I sat her in her chair.
"Hmmm," she pretended to think, "Mac and cheese!" Phoenix squealed.

Phoenix ate her Mac and cheese then we headed back outside. I sat her down and then something picked her right back up. Fang.

"Daddy! No invisawility on me!" Phoenix laughed. Fang appeared, smiling his pearly white teeth down at her.

"You know you like it." He said starting to tickle her. She squealed and squirmed as Fang tickled her. Her laugh echoed through the air, seeming to go miles.

The phone rang and we stopped. Ry answered it, standing on the porch.

"Hello?... Yes this is she... Yes, I'm on my way now. What's going on?" Ry answered the line. She pushed her white streak out of her face as her jaw dropped. She dropped the phone and took a running start on the porch, shooting out her wings and taking off into the sky.

Iggy walked out the door and picked up the phone Ry dropped. "Hospital." He informed, reading the caller ID.

"Up and away!" I shouted. I picked up Phoenix, holding her with a death grip. She wasn't old enough to fly so I had to carry her.

We arrived at the hospital, the smell of the chemicals killing my nose and making me crawl the walls, and darted to Banshee and Silver's room.

When we walked into the room, Ry snatched Phoenix out of my grasp and hugged her, tears in her eyes.

"Thank you!" Ry said to Phoenix. We stared at her confused.

We walked past the curtain to Banshee and Silver...awake. Silver was looking at her hands and arms. They had grown and were so confused by there change.

"How did this happen?" Nudge asked astonished

"Phoenix's laugh. They heard it and it woke them up." Ry explained, her smile going ear to ear. I'm happy for her and I know it's a great thing happening, but if I'm ever that happy just smack me.

We all sat down around Banshee and Silver. "How long?" Banshee asked, her voice groggy from not being used for three dang years.

"Three years, sweetie." Ry said her lip quivering and tears escaped from her eyes.

"Why did y'all do it. I would have rather died. I came here everyday not able to see those eyes. Here yalls sweet voices or laugh. I was dying inside." Ry said, tears falling like a waterfall. Silver and Banshee started crying too.

"You were dying. We couldn't let our mom go." Silver whimpered.

Ry sat her up and cradled her now 11 year old girl. She did the same with her now 16 year old Banshee.

My baby did it.  Phoenix saved.

A/N: I know this chapter sucked. Plz don't criticize. I already know.