Alive?

Ry^

Banshee P.O.V

I walked to our room with Silver. "Okay, put it back." I told her. She pulled the picture of young Angel out of her pocket. I sighed, "Silver..." I started. "Please don't tell her I took it." She begged. She stared at me. "Fine. But you know she's gonna read your mind and find out." I told her. She looked down at her feet. "I know." She said when a tear hit the ground.
"Don't cry sweetie. It'll be okay. I'll talk to her. She knows who they are and I'm pretty sure Crystal is gonna want to know." "Nudge." I corrected her. "I know but we need to call her Crystal.

Max P.O.V

It was 8:30 and I was tired from staying up all night so I went to sleep in my room.
"Max?" Angel's little sweet voice whispered beside me. She was standing by the side of the bed.
"Um, can you, um, tell me what Ry was like?" She asked nervously. "Why do you ask sweetie?" I said. "Well it's the day-" she choked. It was the day we escaped, which is what we called Ry's death date. I coughed. "Well, she was a good friend and she would always offer for them to take her instead of us at the school. She saved your life the same day we left, when you were forced to fly and you were too young, she caught you. Then they beat her for helping you. Later Jeb set us free and she saved me from an Eraser. She saved all of us." By then Angel was whimpering. I had a tear falling from my eye. I started rocking Angel and then I heard crying outside the door. Nudge. She never forgets this day.
I set Angel down and ran out the room to find the Flock sitting on the whicker furniture. I sat next to Nudge and let her cry in my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and whispered soothing things in her ear. Then I started to quietly cry, covering my face with my free hand. Fang seemed to notice and came to sit beside me.
He started rubbing my back in between my wings. We decided to go have a Memoriam for Ry. Jade, Banshee, and Silver were in town. We trusted them and they seemed to trust us. We left a note saying we were going to hang out on the beach.
We sat on the beach in silence. I had my head rested on Fang's shoulder. He's my right wing man, my best friend, my love, my comfort. Angel,Gazzy,Iggy, and Total are swimming. Nudge fell asleep, her head in my lap, from crying.
"Fang can I talk to you?" I asked Fang. He nodded. I laid Nudge's head on my hoodie and stood up with Fang. We walked a good bit away from the others, where we can still see the others.
"What's up?" Fang asked me. "Something is on your mind. I can tell." I told him. "It's nothing, Max." He told me. Right, like I was going to believe that. "Tell me." I demanded. He sighed. He looked into my eyes, reading me like a book. "Jade's keeping something from us. I know she is." He told me. I stared at him. "How?"I asked. He pulled out a small picture. There was a girl with dark, almost black, hair, mocha skin, and dark chocolate color eyes. It was Nudge.
"You went through Jade's stuff!?" I half way shrieked. "Not the point Max." He told me. "Fang, I understand this is a concern, but we can't just jump to conclusions." I said calmly to him. He smirked. "Who are you and what have you done with Max?" He said sarcastically. I punched him in the arm. "Okay, fine. But I'm keeping my eyes open." He told me. I hugged him, he kissed the top of my head.
Night fall. We were walking back to the fort. Nudge was still gloomy.
'I miss y'all too' I heard in my head. I stopped. I looked around at my flock and realized they heard it too.
"Ry?" Nudge whispered. Then, she passed out. "Nudge!" We shrieked in unison. I kneeled down by her side. "Nudge, sweetie. Wake up." I said shaking her. "Fang! Help me." I told him. He picked Nudge up and we flew to the dock.
Jade ran to us. Thank god we got our wings tucked in. "What happened?!" She shrieked. "She passed out." I told her.
"Banshee! Get the cot!" Jade demanded. Banshee brought the cot and Silver came out with a bowl of water. Jade tore her sleeve off her flannel. Fang laid Nudge on the cot. "How do you know how to do this?" I asked Jade. "I was taught." She said checking Nudge for a temperature. "Crystal's burning up." Jade said. Angel and Gazzy were crying. Iggy was standing in the back with his hand over his mouth, shaking his head. I was by Nudge's side refusing to let go of her hand. Fang was knelt down beside me.
Jade dipped the folded sleeve in the ice cold water and started dabbing it one her forehead. "She'll be okay." She told me. I nodded.
Seven hours passed when Nudge's eyes fluttered open. "Crystal!" I said in relief. "Max?" She said groggily. "It's okay, sweetie." I told her. Her eyes widened. She jumped up. "Ry!" She gasped. By then everyone was around her. "N-Crystal sit down, you just woke up." I said rubbing her back.
"No! I heard Ry. She's alive. I had a vision. She was on the beach, this beach and she was fighting Ari. I saw her wings, her hair, and eyes. They were the same from when we knew her as a kid, and then her eyes changed colors. To a silver-white color. Then the vision ended." She told me. We stared at her soaking it all in.
Jade coughed, "Max? Is Ry the girl you were telling me about?" She asked in a weird shaking tone. All I did was nod.
Could Ry be alive?

A/N: Hope you like it😋